Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
draftsmann

B&Q home delivery

So I need some new radiators for our flat refurb. We went into B&Q, picked up a rad catalogue, spoke to someone there who said I can order home delivery as normal from the website (but it’ll take an extra day or two to reach the island). I went home, selected the rads, and attempted to checkout. A message pops up- “sorry we can’t complete this order”. I try again, same result. I try a third time, but key in our London address. Surprise surprise, it’s quite happy with that so can’t be a stock problem. I check the website T&Cs for home delivery and while they don’t deliver to most islands it says clearly they do to the IoM, subject to the extra day in transit.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it a one off glitch? I’m hoping they haven’t decided to stop IoM delivery as some sort of backward new year resolution and haven’t got around to updating the website.

You should have gone to CuPlas

• Like 1

Ask B&Q's boss/manager.

If there's an issue with delivery to the island, then so be it. I'm sure that if a sale could be completed, then they would look at a sale and wouldn't fob you off on purpose to get out of a sale. Money is money and their business needs money like anyone else. 

Hope you get what you want and you might want to try different businesses if you can't get it from them.