Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
dilligaf

No abuse

Recommended Posts

Why is there no abuse on here tonight. I was just getting used to being abused for saying what I thought and then we get an abuse free night.

Who is missing?:o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Why is there no abuse on here tonight. I was just getting used to being abused for saying what I thought and then we get an abuse free night.

Who is missing?:o 

Take a guess...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Maybe everyone has you both on ignore? I know I have.

Did someone speak I can't hear you..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Maybe everyone has you both on ignore? I know I have.

So that is why you did not respond 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Why is there no abuse on here tonight. I was just getting used to being abused for saying what I thought and then we get an abuse free night.

Fuck off dickhead.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uhtred said:
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Why is there no abuse on here tonight. I was just getting used to being abused for saying what I thought and then we get an abuse free night.

Fuck off dickhead.

Thanks Babe :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Thanks Babe :wub:

My pleasure!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CharlieBrown said:

That's Dave from accounts, but you knew that.

What's wrong with Dave ?:whistling: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×