Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
PmJ

Understanding the Law

34 minutes ago, PmJ said:

I was referring to the fact that he should know the law relating to what a child can and cannot use on the road. I did quite clearly state "if he's an example"

Which would have no bearing on his ability to be an effective driving instructor. 

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Which would have no bearing on his ability to be an effective driving instructor. 

That’s your opinion of which you are entitled. I am merely pointing out that driving standards have gradually declined over the years. If a driving instructor doesn’t know the law, what else doesn’t he know?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PmJ said:

That’s your opinion of which you are entitled. I am merely pointing out that driving standards have gradually declined over the years. If a driving instructor doesn’t know the law, what else doesn’t he know?

You’re not fooling anyone with your ceaseless arguing over nothing :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You’re not fooling anyone with your ceaseless arguing over nothing :lol:

Nobody is arguing. You might want to back track on a couple of your comments. I think you’ll then see you are attempting to start an argument. I’ll leave it with you as I don’t do arguments on an anonymous forum.

29 minutes ago, PmJ said:

Nobody is arguing. You might want to back track on a couple of your comments. I think you’ll then see you are attempting to start an argument. I’ll leave it with you as I don’t do arguments on an anonymous forum.

I don’t wish to back track on anything. I just find it odd that as a new poster you’ve made 76 posts in 8 days which largely seem to follow exactly the same tried and tested route to get a rise out of people :lol:

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Pair of you, Sultan and PmJ, stop clogging threads with bickering. You’ll get suspended, again. Just like when the bickering is between Sultan and Neil Down.

Just now, John Wright said:

Pair of you, Sultan and PmJ, stop clogging threads with bickering. You’ll get suspended, again. Just like when the bickering is between Sultan and Neil Down.

For what it’s worth, I am trying to stay on topic.

3 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I hope you don't mind, but can I point out that it was you who initially called PmJ 'Neil Down'.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

I hope you don't mind, but can I point out that it was you who initially called PmJ 'Neil Down'.

Thank you teapot, somebody contacted me via private messaging to that effect. 

7 minutes ago, John Wright said:

I’m not bickering to be honest. Someone’s efficacy as a driving instructor isn’t really down to whether they are aware of rules relating to powered bicycles or not. I thought it was a bit unfair to have a go at the dad on that basis and claim he must be a rubbish driving instructor because if it. Then after the belligerent responses I got back I did just think it odd for a new poster to be posting so much in such a short period of time. That’s all. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:
10 hours ago, PmJ said:

I was referring to the fact that he should know the law relating to what a child can and cannot use on the road. I did quite clearly state "if he's an example"

Yes it does. If one does not know or cannot understand the traffic laws, then one should not try to teach others what is right or wrong.

Simple as that.

You are just being stupid and trying yet again to get peoples backs up to the point where they get banned.

Your MO. shit though it is , is obvious.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Yes it does. If one does not know or cannot understand the traffic laws, then one should not try to teach others what is right or wrong.

Simple as that.

You are just being stupid and trying yet again to get peoples backs up to the point where they get banned.

Your MO. shit though it is , is obvious.

FFS probably knocking 60 and behaving like an 8 year old. I really give up on these forums and I have no interest whatsoever in what you think about anything I post. There is an ignore function you are free to use rather than making childish comments on every post i make in every thread I post in, There is literally no point in commenting on anything on MF. I note you seem to get angrier and more argumentative as midnight approaches as well. You probably need to cut down on the booze ;)

Edited by thesultanofsheight

8 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

FFS probably knocking 60 and behaving like an 8 year old. I really give up on these forums and I have no interest whatsoever in what you think about anything I post. There is an ignore function you are free to use rather than making childish comments on every post i make in every thread I post in, There is literally no point in commenting on anything on MF. I note you seem to get angrier and more argumentative as midnight approaches as well. You probably need to cut down on the booze ;)

You keep threatening to give up but just don't get around to it. a shame really. Are you not embarrassed to keep playing the "victim" card.

Get a grip TSOS. We all know your game and nobody gives two fucks what you think. FFS, one minute you are the big man hiring people and commenting on your interviewing process, then you are the "worker" , not taking shit from bosses. I mean, come on, which one are you ? You are a fantasist. nothing more and nothing less. Yet you still manage to agitate and annoy lots of posters and, yes, get them banned.

Edited by dilligaf

6 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’m not bickering to be honest. Someone’s efficacy as a driving instructor isn’t really down to whether they are aware of rules relating to powered bicycles or not. I thought it was a bit unfair to have a go at the dad on that basis and claim he must be a rubbish driving instructor because if it. Then after the belligerent responses I got back I did just think it odd for a new poster to be posting so much in such a short period of time. That’s all. 

Firstly, I was not having a go directly at the lads father, I commented on the obvious poor standard of driving over on the Island

Secondly, there was no belligerent response

Lastly, when I joined this forum, the activating email did not state I was restricted to the number of posts I could mak

• Thanks 1