Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
PmJ

Understanding the Law

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

You keep threatening to give up but just don't get around to it. a shame really. Are you not embarrassed to keep playing the "victim" card. Get a grip TSOS. We all know your game and nobody gives two fucks what you think.

Use it.

You’re boring me, you’re boring everyone else, and you’re boring the mods. Get a grip. Nobody wants to hear it. I’m not a forum flouncer and I’ll post what I like despite your bizarre need to trash absolutely every post I make for no reason at all each and every day of the week. It’s tedious. If I don’t post in response to any of your posts (which I've rarely done this year) then please don’t respond to any of mine. Sober up and have some self respect. 

29C4CD3E-B451-4897-822E-E681C0D8B323.jpeg

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Just now, PmJ said:

Firstly, I was not having a go directly at the lads father, I commented on the obvious poor standard of driving over on the Island

Secondly, there was no belligerent response

Lastly, when I joined this forum, the activating email did not state I was restricted to the number of posts I could mak

The sultan has always been a dick, so don't worry about what he  ( or she ! )says:thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Use it.

You’re boring me, you’re boring everyone else, and you’re boring the mods. Get a grip. Nobody wants to hear it. I’m not a flouncer unlike some and I’ll post what I like on here despite your bizarre need to trash absolutely every post I make. Sober up and have some self respect. 

29C4CD3E-B451-4897-822E-E681C0D8B323.jpeg

You should look upon yourself fella. You are the fool here.

Edited by dilligaf
  • Confused 1

I question the judgement of a driving instructor father who is happy to allow his son to ride around the roads on a vehicle that contravenes the construction and use regulations. I'm not saying dad isn't technically good at what he does but that's not the point i'm making. The bike wasn't road legal, if the lad had been in an accident he would have been on to a hiding to nothing regardless of whether or not (a) the engine was engaged  or (b) the accident was his fault.

No way would I allow one of my kids out in or on something that isn't road legal.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, dilligaf said:

You keep threatening to give up but just don't get around to it. a shame really. 

Send him your instructions on how to flounce Dilli...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I don't wish to get involved in the endless bickering that now prevails in most topics on the forum but i will make the following comment.

There was a time when politicos would use this forum as a barometer of public opinion. Nowadays any points worth considering are lost in a sea of infighting, there is no longer any credibility. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

There was a time when politicos would use this forum as a barometer of public opinion. Nowadays any points worth considering are lost in a sea of infighting, there is no longer any credibility. 

I think you have very rose tinted glasses to be honest. That time never existed except inside your own head. 

8 hours ago, The Duck of Atholl said:

I don't wish to get involved in the endless bickering that now prevails in most topics on the forum but i will make the following comment.

Really!!!

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, PmJ said:

Really!!!

It’s very unlikely anyone would use this forum as a benchmark for anything. I’m with you. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, rodders said:

Ill-informed comes to mind.

I'll informed or not this site is still about 10 days ahead of Manx radio for news content!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, finlo said:

I'll informed or not this site is still about 10 days ahead of Manx radio for news content!

My Nan and her mates are 10 days ahead of MR for heavens sake.

26 minutes ago, PmJ said:

Isn’t it just the paper regurgitating their article on line from the print edition on 7 February? Nothing new?

• Thanks 1