Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Nomadic Raptor

Voting numbers

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

FFS, I didn't realise that he was of that family line.

I remember that. Weeks up a tree in Silverdale, ranting about modern society whilst a string of mothers to his kids pulled benefits from the same society.

Yes, the bird man of wanker-traz! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Yes, the bird man of wanker-traz! 

Wasn't the Laxey wheel guy the same chap that had a sit in up the police HQ mast?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....but did he come down to vote?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LightBulb said:

Does laxcey have some sort of past history in protesting ?

Only when last orders is called.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LightBulb said:

Does laxcey have some sort of past history in protesting ?

When burying or cremating the dead became the norm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, finlo said:

Wasn't the Laxey wheel guy the same chap that had a sit in up the police HQ mast?

That was Frankie Shimmin I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That was Frankie Shimmin I think. 

Frankie Thompson maybe ?

 But will you reply ?

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

No the police HQ guy was Frankie Shimmin. 

Don't think so.

FT for the win

Before Flinty's time but he will know someone who knows someone who knows.

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Don't think so.

FT for the win

Before Flinty's time but he will know someone who knows someone who knows.

Thompson was the Laxey wheel guy but he wasn’t the police HQ guy. My reply was to Finlo who asked if it was the same guy. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Thompson was the Laxey wheel guy but he wasn’t the police HQ guy. My reply was to Finlo who asked if it was the same guy. 

Don't care who you were replying to. The guy who climbed the mast by police HQ was Frankie Thompson.

You don't always know everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Don't care who you were replying to. The guy who climbed the mast by police HQ was Frankie Thompson.

You don't always know everything.

FFS Dilli I give up in this evenings sad pissing contest. I couldn’t give a toss. I was responding to Finlo. This is just boring. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×