Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
BC1683

UK Petition: Ban all ISIS members returning to UK

Recommended Posts

Under international law, the UK is obliged to let a Briton without the claim to another nationality back in.

she does have a claim to another country........let the dutch have her........

no reason under international law to allow the child in either........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't understand a law that says she's entitled to come back after she joined a death cult who'd declared war on the West and who were lopping innocent people's heads off for fun. No wonder they despise us and our soft-headed stupidity in the face of evil. She might have been fifteen but she's had three kids and is now an adult with a seeming indifference to barbarism and murder of innocent people. Why are we even discussing it ? Have we completely lost it ?

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, woody2 said:

Under international law, the UK is obliged to let a Briton without the claim to another nationality back in.

she does have a claim to another country........let the dutch have her........

no reason under international law to allow the child in either........

So how are you going to force her to apply for Dutch nationality?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

So how are you going to force her to apply for Dutch nationality?

drop her off at the dutch embassy if she ever makes it to a british one.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

Under international law, the UK is obliged to let a Briton without the claim to another nationality back in.

she does have a claim to another country........let the dutch have her........

no reason under international law to allow the child in either........

She doesn’t have another nationality to claim. Marriage does not entitle you to the nationality of your spouse as of right. She isn’t Dutch, has never been Dutch, and any application is bound to fail.

For good or ill she’s British born and bred, with no other nationality.

Neither I, nor anyone else, actually knows what she’s done to assist ISIS, other than travel to the caliphate as an underage minor, marry, have kids.

Clearly the U.K. should take her back, investigate what she did, and, if appropriate, prosecute.

Got to say that I’m not a fan of proscribed entities, travel bans, etc. They aren’t  real crimes. We aren’t actually in a declared war situation. Succour to the enemy is a very loose concept. It’s use is political rather than an absolute crime.

 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shake me up Judy said:

I can't understand a law that says she's entitled to come back after she joined a death cult who'd declared war on the West and who were lopping innocent people's heads off for fun. No wonder they despise us and our soft-headed stupidity in the face of evil. She might have been fifteen but she's had three kids and is now an adult with a seeming indifference to barbarism and murder of innocent people. Why are we even discussing it ? Have we completely lost it ?

The one thing we haven't lost is what sets us apart from the likes of ISIS.

Unpalatable at times but also true.

It's like complete fuck-ups getting legal aid to try and worm out from whatever despicable act they have been banged up for. The fact they have a legal right to it is there to protect us all and create a level playing field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

The one thing we haven't lost is what sets us apart from the likes of ISIS.

Unpalatable at times but also true.

It's like complete fuck-ups getting legal aid to try and worm out from whatever despicable act they have been banged up for. The fact they have a legal right to it is there to protect us all and create a level playing field.

she's already had legal aid approved........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, John Wright said:

She doesn’t have another nationality to claim. Marriage does not entitle you to the nationality of your spouse as of right. She isn’t Dutch, has never been Dutch, and any application is bound to fail.

For good or ill she’s British born and bred, with no other nationality.

Neither I, nor anyone else, actually knows what she’s done to assist ISIS, other than travel to the caliphate as an underage minor, marry, have kids.

Clearly the U.K. should take her back, investigate what she did, and, if appropriate, prosecute.

Got to say that I’m not a fan of proscribed entities, travel bans, etc. They aren’t  real crimes. We aren’t actually in a declared war situation. Succour to the enemy is a very loose concept. It’s use is political rather than an absolute crime.

 

not seen any evidence of that john..........need more details.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Nobody calls them daesh anymore, it didn't catch on.

Says you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, P.K. said:

I view this as the same as the death penalty - black and white.

I agree with abolishing the death penalty because just one mistake nullifies the argument.

Equally these dead-heads left the UK where the rule of law pervades our socirty to join an unbelievably cruel and brutal death cult.

If we allow them to re-enter the UK then just one of them harming a UK citizen nullifies the argument to let them return.

I personally think the risk is too high....

There is something wrong with your logic. Just one mistake nullifies the argument, you say. So by that reckoning we should stop all immigration because there will be some violent or even murderous maniacs among them, no doubt far more of a threat than Begum. We should also stop releasing from imprisonment all of those convicted in the past of violent crimes such as rape and murder because a percentage (far more than "just one mistake") will go on to do it again to more innocent victims. And so on with every dangerous practice our crazy "liberal" society engages in to enrich the lives of its citizens.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the stinking enigma said:

Nobody calls them daesh anymore, it didn't catch on.

Do you handle image feedback for them, Stinky?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Better to come back here where they can be monitored.

Strange situation, people went out fighting for Kurds and don't need so much monitoring, ISIS and they broke the 'law'. Neither side was our war...there was no war declared.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

she was only 15 at the time. we've alldone stupid things at that age. bring her home i say.

No, leave Beecroft where she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, woody2 said:

not seen any evidence of that john..........need more details.......

Home Secretary and Culture Secretary ( ex AG ) both said she was born in Bethnal Green on WATO and Today.

W2, if you claim she has dual nationality, you produce your evidence. No one has claimed she has or had any other nationality than British...apart from your ludicrous Dutch claim. Can you evidence her marriage? 

How valid is a ceremony between a Brit and Dutch national made in the Caliphate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×