Jump to content

UK Petition: Ban all ISIS members returning to UK


BC1683
 Share

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

I'd rather see her turn up in the UK for some kind of rehabilitation training course and paying for any crimes, than turning up in the UK in a suicide bombing vest in 2 years.

it can cost up to £1 million a year to monitor these people each........

are you offering to pay..........

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The idea of a 'rehabilitation training course' wouldn't cut much ice with the families of those kids blown to smithereens at Manchester Arena, or the victims of the London terrorist attacks. No rehabilitation for them or their loved ones. All this hand-wringing, the culpability and responsibility, is the same old liberal guilt that we see every time.   

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

The idea of a 'rehabilitation training course' wouldn't cut much ice with the families of those kids blown to smithereens at Manchester Arena, or the victims of the London terrorist attacks. No rehabilitation for them or their loved ones. All this hand-wringing, the culpability and responsibility, is the same old liberal guilt that we see every time.   

Expecting that it's even possible to rehab these people is to totally misunderstand what motivates them. Likewise to describe them as having been radicalised is simply wrong.  Devout is the word that should be used.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

And 100 BILLION for two gulf wars..

Plus other numerous billions to stir the hornet's nest we now reap.

Think about that muppet.

It's a war that's been taking place for 1300 years.  It's now WW3 that we're engaged in.  The problem is that the majority of people don't realise it and most politicians darent admit it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Rog said:

It's a war that's been taking place for 1300 years.  It's now WW3 that we're engaged in.  The problem is that the majority of people don't realise it and most politicians darent admit it.

Wake up its stealth Jihad..Our demise it we don't stop it..

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Rog said:

It's a war that's been taking place for 1300 years.  It's now WW3 that we're engaged in.  The problem is that the majority of people don't realise it and most politicians darent admit it.

WW3 started 1989. When the Berlin Wall fell and the west needed a new enemy. 

Now it's all middle East and high-viz security jackets and expensive security - the new army.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Albert Tatlock said:

WW3 started 1989. When the Berlin Wall fell and the west needed a new enemy. 

Now it's all middle East and high-viz security jackets and expensive security - the new army.

I believe that you are wrong.  Muslims of all flavours are intent on replacing what they call Dar ul-harb (that's our democratic free world)  with Dar ul-Islam, the world of utter domination by a theology that is the antithesis to all we hold true and important.  They have to be.  It's a vital part of their beliefs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Jihadi Jack wants to come home now. He misses pasties and Dr Who. 

He can stay in the desert he deserted the West for and get his pasties from the local camel trading station. The organisation he revered has butchered innocent Westerners such as aid workers.

As a genuine question. How have we treated such claimants from previous conflicts?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

He can stay in the desert he deserted the West for and get his pasties from the local camel trading station. The organisation he revered has butchered innocent Westerners such as aid workers.

As a genuine question. How have we treated such claimants from previous conflicts?

Research the Spanish Civil War and The International Brigade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...