Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
manxy

World Peace?

20 hours ago, manxy said:

Bottom line is that certain people in powerful positions want to reduce the worlds population by 95%

Incorrect. They want to reduce the population to below 500 million.

23 hours ago, b4mbi said:

Phew thanks. I didn't know that Ming the Merciless was real until now. You are Professor Zarkov and I claim my £5.

Which I will give to you to pay for your trip to the Planet Mongo where you can discuss conspiracy facts with the Flat Earthers.

bat.shit.crazy.

Flash, Flash I love you, but we only have 14hrs to save the Earth....

If you don't know or haven't figured out what world order is all about, then it doesn't matter. Enjoy your life and hopefully you wont see the bad bits.

It is going on and as long as any of the secret societies doesn't have someone (MHK/MLC) in the area of global warming, then that would be something, but pound to a penny they will have or will do.

• Confused 1

Peace will Not Be Possible so long as the Singleminded Religions dedicated to the Worshiping of Selfish Jealous Gods of War Exist.

3X3

• Thanks 1

Let’s hope this doesn’t go on for 386 pages...

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 3:46 PM, manxy said:

If you don't know or haven't figured out what world order is all about, then it doesn't matter. Enjoy your life and hopefully you wont see the bad bits.

It is going on and as long as any of the secret societies doesn't have someone (MHK/MLC) in the area of global warming, then that would be something, but pound to a penny they will have or will do.

I'm not sure any of our butcher, baker and candle stick makers in charge over here would be high up on the short list of the Illuminati.    

So Long as there is Greedy Vengeful Monotheistic Jealous Gods that are Worshiped by 100s of Millions, then there will Never be Peace.

3X3

On 2/23/2019 at 11:08 PM, Neil Down said:

Let’s hope this doesn’t go on for 386 pages...

Ohh thanks. I forgot about this post but thanks to you, the post will carry on.

Animal deaths this year

Save impulsive comments till after you've read January and February's list of deaths

Animal Death Link HERE

5 minutes ago, manxy said:

Animal deaths this year

Save impulsive comments till after you've read January and February's list of deaths

Animal Death Link HERE

Friends, it's time to turn to Jesus Christ. He is our ONLY hope for the future.

1 hour ago, manxy said:

Animal deaths this year

Animal Death Link HERE

Sorry, I can't wait that long.....

I assume you're a vegetarian or vegan. Otherwise, most of animal deaths per year are by meat eaters like yourself.

Surprised that there's no-one thinking this is a bad thing?

Mother Nature will someday arrange a substantial, or perhaps total, culling of the human population when she's good and ready. Everything that has ever walked the Earth has had its time and then become extinct and we will be no different, despite our massive conceit that we are somehow in control of events. Maybe something enormous thwacks us from outer space, cataclysmic volcanic eruption shutting out sufficient sunlight for life, perhaps or even just a slight adjustment to the atmosphere to make it unsuitable for us biologically over a relatively short period of time. Or perhaps something as prosaic as totally resistant hyper-superbugs or even depletion of, and wars over, finite natural resources.

Living within a minute space on the temperature, pressure and chemical spectra, we are extremely fragile and the universe has an ever-changing dynamic.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, woolley said:

Mother Nature will someday arrange a substantial, or perhaps total, culling of the human population when she's good and ready. Everything that has ever walked the Earth has had its time and then become extinct and we will be no different, despite our massive conceit that we are somehow in control of events. Maybe something enormous thwacks us from outer space, cataclysmic volcanic eruption shutting out sufficient sunlight for life, perhaps or even just a slight adjustment to the atmosphere to make it unsuitable for us biologically over a relatively short period of time. Or perhaps something as prosaic as totally resistant hyper-superbugs or even depletion of, and wars over, finite natural resources.

Living within a minute space on the temperature, pressure and chemical spectra, we are extremely fragile and the universe has an ever-changing dynamic.

Jesus don't let the muppets in Tynwald hear all this. They'll be setting up a Continuity of Government task force with full Cabinet Office department and setting aside funds for an underground bunker and submarine access. Maybe this is why they bought the Steam Packet and are redeveloping the harbour. Wouldn't put anything past Ray Harmer.