Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
hissingsid

Interesting questions tabled for next weeks Tynwald

1 minute ago, Rushen Spy said:

Calm your t!ts for a minute. Normally, if you person B quotes person A, person A does not receive a "you have been quoted" notification. Not everybody in a quotation chain gets notified of being quoted every time. You must have messed up the quotes in your post somehow. No need to get angry.

Just read what is on your screen. It is quite clear.

2 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You’ve made about 15 posts already just attacking people for no reason. Wind you neck in and use the ignore button as everyone else is bored already. 

26CBCD1E-D7B4-45DB-B22F-A6BD65A185E1.jpeg

Who should I ignore then ?. The posters attacking MHKs for no reason, or the posters grovelling to appear to be good decent posters. Puke.

2 minutes ago, Roger Mexico said:

Apart from anything else, this surely has to be a very bad way to introduce important legislation.  The New Zealand law, the Harmful Digital Communications Act,  was brought in as a separate item in 2015, presumably after a process of consultation, discussions, looking at the law elsewhere and so on.  It is of course operating in a completely different environment - New Zealand has a Human Rights Commission for instance.  Great thought was given to how it would be implemented and an agency set up to deal with complaints.  Even with this there was still a lot of criticism that not enough thought had been given and that it would not do what it promised and cause other problems:

Looking at the judicial statistics for the three years since the Act was passed, it does seem it hasn't been completely successful as about a third of the cases brought don't result in a conviction on these charges.

But of course what is being tried here is to take one part of this Act from a completely different country, paste it into a completely different Bill and vaguely hope it will do what you want it to do.  It's not a sensible way to make good law.

^^      Just quoting Roger Mexico's post in case anybody missed it at the end of the last page and top of this page of irrelevant gibberish.

• Haha 1

LEOPARDS AND SPOTS.  sorry for the upper case.

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Who should I ignore then ?. The posters attacking MHKs for no reason, or the posters grovelling to appear to be good decent posters. Puke.

I give up. You need to sort yourself out. Once again it’s all gone mad the minute you start posting and just attacking people as you have a grudge. There is little point in anyone you don’t agree with posting on this forum as it’s just unpleasant for everyone else who wants to contribute having to read the vengeful expletive laden shit-fest that unravels. Good night. 

Edited by thesultanofsheight

7 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I give up. You need to sort yourself out. Once again it’s all gone mad the minute you start posting and just attacking people as you have a grudge. There is little post in anyone you don’t agree with posting on this forum as it’s just unpleasant for everyone else who wants to contribute reading the shit-fest that unravels. 

You were told by JW to stop the shite at the weekend. You even had a go at him. You soon realised that though and said that you were no having a go at him " Honestly "

You bait so many people on here, it is disturbing. You then play the "poor me card ". Transparent would be a good description of your game.

Edited by dilligaf

Dilli and TSOS any more posts aimed at each other in the next 30 days will result in long suspensions. There’s nothing to choose between you.

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, John Wright said:

Dilli and TSOS any more posts aimed at each other in the next 30 days will result in long suspensions. There’s nothing to choose between you.

Rest assured I won’t be posting in the next 30 days John. It’s a total waste of time and become too much hassle to get involved in commenting on here anymore with all the drama. I have better things to do with my life. For the record I was interested in hearing your view on the matter at hand before this thread was totally hijacked again. 

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Rest assured I won’t be posting in the next 30 days John. It’s a total waste of time and become too much hassle to get involved in commenting on here anymore with all the drama. I have better things to do with my life. For the record I was interested in hearing your view on the matter at hand before this thread was totally hijacked again. 

Is this...is this a...a FLOUNCE? Get your shit together Sultan. Where's your horse?

• Haha 3

Back on subject gentlemen if this bill gets through, and I bet it does, posters will just have to be circumspect in their views.  I was told, some time ago by a very well respected Town Councillor threat if you used the word allegedly when quoting a situation you could not be held responsible for any comment made.   It was some time ago and I believe the word allegedly featured more than any other in the minutes.   I do not know if there is any substance to this claim but allegedly there is.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Is this...is this a...a FLOUNCE? Get your shit together Sultan. Where's your horse?

It’s not a flounce I’m just sick and tired of all the fucking drama. It’s just unpleasant for other forum users to read the wall of crap that follows any post I make just because of other forum bell-ends who can’t seemingly control their anger and vitriol. I’m bored of it myself to be honest and clearly it isnt going to stop so I’ll give it a rest for a bit.  

• Like 1

You can basically write anything you want in derogatory terms about anyone you feel like doing so to. As long as you begin the sentence with "with all due respect". I know this for a fact.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Just now, the stinking enigma said:

You can basically write anything you want in derogatory terms about anyone you feel like doing so to. As long as you begin the sentence with "with all due respect". I know this for a fact.

Why would you want to though?

So if we put with all due respect I believe MR A is allegedly getting his end away with Mrs X it will be fine ?   So no panic then.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Anybody who says "with all due respect" to me gets a head butting.

• Haha 1