Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
BallaDoc

Ramsey marina meeting tonight

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Oh here comes Neil, Neil, orange peel now. That’s PK, Dilligaf, and Neil all responding to the same post pointing out the wrong facts given by Dilligaf within 20 minutes ;)

No fooling you is there... ;)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

That was a fast response to my reply to PK ;)

Im not sure I have ever said that by the way. I just find it odd that when all else fails PK seems to randomly fight your battles for you when you make a total tit of yourself and you can’t bully and abuse your way out of it yourself. 

You were accusing me of false info in your rant. I think when your head is so full of hate and indignation, you panic and accuse the nearest poster of something they have not said.

It is a shame, as you used to be a very level headed soul who posted believable stuff. now you are all over the place trying to justify your superiority.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

You were accusing me of false info in your rant. I think when your head is so full of hate and indignation, you panic and accuse the nearest poster of something they have not said.

You’re taking shite (multiple shite in fact). Just accept you were wrong rather than filling pages and pages full of angry bile and rubbish to try to justify what you can’t justify. It’s very unbecoming. Hate? Really? No I have just pointed out that the claims you made were wrong. It’s a simple concept to grasp if you have any concept of self analysis. You are the only one clogging up this thread with attacks and attempts to justify yourself rather than admit you were wrong. They were not trying to con the taxpayer as you wrongly claimed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, b4mbi said:

Get a room the pair of you! Jesus.:rolleyes:

Single beds though FFS

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You’re taking shite (multiple shite in fact). Just accept you were wrong rather than filling pages and pages full of angry bile and rubbish to try to justify what you can’t justify. It’s very unbecoming. Hate? Really? No I have just pointed out that the claims you made were wrong. It’s a simple concept to grasp if you have any concept of self analysis. You are the only one clogging up this thread with attacks and attempts to justify yourself rather than admit you were wrong. They were not trying to con the taxpayer as you wrongly claimed. 

Absolute bollocks . But what exactly is "multiple shite" ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:
11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Absolute bollocks . But what exactly is "multiple shite" ?

You, neil, PJ and duncan.

Duncan ? I like Dunkin donuts, is that the same thing ?

Who is P J ?

Edited by dilligaf
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Duncan ? I like Dunkin donuts, is that the same thing ?

Who is P J ?

Taxi driver and referee!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Who is P J ?

Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get Lets get Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready to Rhumble!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Duncan ? I like Dunkin donuts, is that the same thing ?

Who is P J ?

He's a likeable rogue:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get Lets get Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready to Rhumble!

" you took the words right out of my mouth" Prat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, piebaps said:

He's a likeable rogue:D

You jest ? You are so on the ball!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...