Who is P J ?

Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get Lets get Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready to Rhumble!

29 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Duncan ? I like Dunkin donuts, is that the same thing ?

Who is P J ?

He's a likeable rogue:D

5 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get Lets get Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready ready
Lets get ready to Rhumble!

" you took the words right out of my mouth" Prat.

1 minute ago, piebaps said:

He's a likeable rogue:D

You jest ? You are so on the ball!

Charlie Brown. Must try harder.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

40 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

3 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You don't miss any trick do you? Really interested as to why you see fit to keep popping into this disagreement with another poster as you have done in other threads too ;) :lol: It’s not dignified really and sticks out like a sore thumb. You won’t let it lie that you posted wrong facts will you ;) 

Eh?

Posted what wrong so-called facts?

As you will see from last night I was interested in the failed construction of PE breakwater.

This pm I cruised through the thread  to see if it had moved forward. I picked up that you asserting that Dilli had said developers wanting to get assistance from government funding, which is to say all of them, was the same as government putting in tax dollars, which they hadn't.

This isn't rocket science.

Personally I just wish Dilli wasn't his own worst enemy. The tiny minded trolls always pick on him for their shallow, brainless amusement because it seems he just can't help himself rising to the bait.

I trust he won't be offended at me pointing out the bloody obvious....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, P.K. said:

Personally I just wish Dilli wasn't his own worst enemy. The tiny minded trolls always pick on him for their shallow, brainless amusement because it seems he just can't help himself rising to the bait.

I trust he won't be offended at me pointing out the bloody obvious....

;) :lol: You just won’t let it lie will you clown shoes? 

4 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Better that than a clown's pocket....

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Oh the irony...

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Oh the irony...

Like flies round a honeypot. It’s not hard to flush you “all” out is it? Pathetic forum egos pushing threads on for pages and pages because someone said something that wasn’t true but won’t accept the facts when they’re pointed out. Whose next? Dilli hasn’t had another go yet? The sequence is usually Neil, Dilli, then add PK if it’s still not working. Then repeat if that doesn’t work. Sad :D

Edited by thesultanofsheight

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Like flies round a honeypot. It’s not hard to flush you “all” out is it? Pathetic forum egos pushing threads on for pages and pages because someone said something that wasn’t true but won’t accept the facts when they’re pointed out. Whose next? Dilli hasn’t had another go yet? The sequence is usually Neil, Dilli, then add PK if it’s still not working. Then repeat if that doesn’t work. Sad :D

summed yourself up nicely there squire... :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thesultanofsheight said:

You seem to be suffering from the delusion that there's some sort of collective conspiracy going on here. There isn't. Simply put folks are getting fed up with accusations of this and that. Especially the "drinking" nonsense. Simple as.

For some reason you seem to think it's important to bang on and on about Dilli said whatever and money in that hasn't been and so forth. So why?

Back in March when this "project" was first proposed it was greeted with a healthy scepticism generated by lots of this sort of nonsense in the past. Hence:

On 3/7/2019 at 1:18 AM, Non-Believer said:

I see one of three options:

1) We end up with a beautiful marina, the envy of the rest of the silt-plagued Island

2) A half finished job, begging for Govt funding because the original financing proposals were laughable

3) No marina at all and a bunch of marine Mike Proffits waltzing off into the sunset with bulging accounts whilst our great and good wring their hands and promise that "lessons will be learned"

Please place wagers according to your own opinions but any other option suggestions freely welcomed.

My contribution:

On 3/7/2019 at 4:14 PM, P.K. said:

My Option #4 is that the apartments get built and the marina not at all...

Face it, IOMG have been here before and got the tee-shirt. 

They left the manx taxpayer with the scar tissue though.....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, P.K. said:

You seem to be suffering from the delusion that there's some sort of collective conspiracy going on here. There isn't. Simply put folks are getting fed up with accusations of this and that. Especially the "drinking" nonsense. Simple as.

Sorry what accusations of drinking have there been? I’ve made none. Pretty much sure I've never made any such accusation to you either. That is another recurring lie/nonsense item in your head that you, Neil and Dilli seem to repeat at regular intervals to any poster who questions them. You are clearly angry that other posters can see what a sad boring fraud you are who clogs up this forum with your petulant drivel and ego driven crap. Do you actually live in the real world or have you now been subsumed into the cloud by bad case of undiagnosed online schizophrenia? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Sorry what accusations of drinking have there been? I’ve made none. Pretty much sure I've never made any such accusation to you either. That is another recurring lie/nonsense item in your head that you, Neil and Dilli seem to repeat at regular intervals to any poster who questions them. You are clearly angry that other posters can see what a sad boring fraud you are who clogs up this forum with your petulant drivel and ego driven crap. Do you actually live in the real world or have you now been subsumed into the cloud by bad case of undiagnosed online schizophrenia? 

Strangely enough, the only person clogging anything up is you. On this and any other topic you care to ruin...