Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics please. We will try and merge the locked topics as relevant. Topics are UK, IoM, TT & Sports and Tips & Questions about isolation and home working ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
BallaDoc

Ramsey marina meeting tonight

There is, it seems, 360 joints in the human body.

Some will have added to that I reckon

34 minutes ago, P.K. said:

BS.

The "drinking" nonsense became a regular feature of Cheesy Whotsit, his alter ego Mr PB, Schultz, TJ etc etc. Not that I ever accused you of that so maybe you should read my posts again.

I'm just wondering why you have this fixation with "Dilli said black is white" or whatever and you think there is a conspiracy against you.

Simple as.

Sorry who are those posters? I’m not familiar with any of those references and have never noticed any drinking accusations against you. I’m just wondering why you’re still arguing so strongly against the obvious fact that you are some sort of broken down schizophrenic forum character who doesn’t even seem to know who they are any more. Do you have much real-life interaction these days? Or is it just feeding the ducks and back to the Commissioners house for another 18 hour crazy stint on MF between hospital appointments? 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Sorry who are those posters? I’m not familiar with any of those references and have never noticed any drinking accusations against you. I’m just wondering why you’re still arguing so strongly against the obvious fact that you are some sort of broken down schizophrenic forum character who doesn’t even seem to know who they are any more. Do you have much real-life interaction these days? Or is it just feeding the ducks and back to the Commissioners house for another 18 hour crazy stint on MF between hospital appointments? 

Give it up Jack

• Like 1

12 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I’m just wondering why you’re still arguing so strongly against the obvious fact that you are some sort of broken down schizophrenic forum character who doesn’t even seem to know who they are any more. Do you have much real-life interaction these days? Or is it just feeding the ducks and back to the Commissioners house for another 18 hour crazy stint on MF between hospital appointments? 

Personal insults are always the truest indicator of a lost cause....

:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, P.K. said:

Personal insults are always the truest indicator of a lost cause....

:)

It an observation not an insult. For an English language pendant you don't really seem to be that good at using correct English descriptors yourself. So just to back track I have never made any drinking reference to you, I did not insult you above, and I have not done any of the other things you constantly bleat on about in order to try to garner sympathy and attention to deflect from your silly behaviour. 

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

It an observation not an insult. For an English language pendant you don't really seem to be that good at using correct English descriptors yourself. So just to back track I have never made any drinking reference to you, I did not insult you above, and I have not done any of the other things you constantly bleat on about in order to try to garner sympathy and attention to deflect from your silly behaviour. 

You know how I spend my time and why?

Don't think so....

But hey, keep digging!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

Did you mean pedant...

42 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Is this marina going ahead or not?

They can’t get their mitts on government money. So no would be a good guess

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

They can’t get their mitts on government money. So no would be a good guess

As per my post a couple of days ago. Applied for Govt money, all turned down, allegedly/apparently. Little else to move things forward it would appear?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

As per my post a couple of days ago. Applied for Govt money, all turned down, allegedly/apparently. Little else to move things forward it would appear?

Maybe TSOS can help them out. Such a generous guy 

Guessing TSOS has realised what a fool he is making of himself...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Guessing TSOS has realised what a fool he is making of himself...

He will have to " park" his super yacht elsewhere now I suppose.