Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Down

Lost battle

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

It's well known that governments all over the world allow drugs to enter their countries and even facilitate it in many cases. The Isle of Man is no different, nor is the reason for it: to criminalise a permanent underclass as part of their social control.

A well known interational bank, was found guilty of facilitating the laundering of Mexican drug cartel money. 13 billion. Paid 1 billion fine. So these things do go on x

Edited by paul's got wright
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, paul's got wright said:

A well known interational bank, was found guilty of facilitating the laundering of Mexican drug cartel money. 13 billion. Paid 1 billion fine. So these things do go on x

Yes, they were. But that's just a "conspiracy theory", eh. It was only in all the newspapers and TV news. Welcome the future, where we can edit the past to control the present!

Posted (edited)

Surely the headline demonstrates that the battle is being won rather than "lost"? 

Incidentally I know a few drug dealers: my next door neighbour for a start, the woman around the corner, the Romanian guy lives in the flats at the back. They are devious nasty shits to a tee. I wouldn't buy jack shit off them. I suppose that is another story.

Edited by gettafa
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

No. You can already buy cannabis products, CBD oil which apparently has some medical effects. Proper medical marijuana though is simply good weed. The whole medical thing, as proved by what has happened in the US is a sham, designed to bring full legalisation in when everyone gets a medical card anyway. Just skip the medical step and legalise it ffs.

I don't think that you can buy it legally Teapot? 

Posted (edited)

You can buy in in the chemist in Castletown. 

Edit - Yo can buy it pretty much anywhere actually, it doesn't need to be from a pharmacy. You can't get high from it so it's OK.

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/vitamins-supplements/homeopathic-flower-remedies/cbd/

You'll note it is classed here in homeopathy. I reckon it's a load of shit, an like I said before it is just an excuse to get it normalised in the minds of those who would normally be opposed or at least suspicious. Just get it fucking legalised.

Edited by TheTeapot

It's a massive 'health' fad,  and is popping up all over the place. 

Themptation CBD Hummus (190g)

CBD isn't homeopathic. CBD is real. Although the Holland & Barrett one is rubbish and very low percentage strength. I recommend buying it online from CBD Brothers -- you pay more, but it really works.  I found it life changing.

25 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

You'd be better off with some actual weed

CBD is not weed or pretend weed. You'd be better off getting a clue.

Anyway I don't take CBD. I've never tried cannabis. Never smoked a cigarette. I am also teetotal unlike some people on here.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

I thought you liked wine?

I do but I can't drink it because of my medication.

24 minutes ago, Derek Flint said:

And you suppose that was state-sponsored?

Certainly is in America.  Highest prison population in the world, and large numbers of for profit prisons, with more of those for profit prisons adopting "quotas" for minimum occupation.

Add in the engineered drug problem in low income and low opportunity areas, and you have what amounts to state sponsored.

The War on Drugs was never about saving people from the evils of drugs, it was and still remains a massive money spinner (same with all of the modern "wars" of the current era).