Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
TheTeapot

Upsetting the nutters

The Living Hope Church and their Sky Fairy nonsense bloody offends me...but I haven’t gone whining to the cops.

Fuck ‘em.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Gizo said:

I love this window display. It’s shit but good. My son goes past it to school every day and he’s always loved it. Kids love a bit of gore. Alas however the cult has its dirty fingers in high places over here so expect some state sponsored heavy handed Manx Stasi police in action. 

They sure do. Took mine (then 5&10) to the gunthar van haagens thing in amsterdam full of skinned humans and the like, they thought it was great.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Barrie, I know you are very smart and have held some seriously important positions in your time. I am only having a laugh mocking you because of your time in lesser roles.

You clearly have had a good career in ship management, and I would never knock you for that.

I just attack when you post shite.

One thing I have been forced to learn is humility (Believe it or not!) and that I think is the lot of us all in time. Now take a look at the British Library main catalogue under my name...I think I have almost 40 volumes archived and the latest one may tickle a little....Also SEAX catalogue under my name Essex Record Office...

48 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Barrie, I know you are very smart and have held some seriously important positions in your time. I am only having a laugh mocking you because of your time in lesser roles.

You clearly have had a good career in ship management, and I would never knock you for that.

I just attack when you post shite.

I think I am very close to unmasking you...

45 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Well said Gizo. the world has gone mad

Bloody hell Dilli, you alright?:thumbsup:

• Like 1

It's The Living Hope FFS - as a comparison these deluded fucking crooks show their kids drawings of a Middle Eastern Jewish  white man nailed  to a couple of planks and think there's nothing wrong.......

• Like 4

To be fair, that's a pretty f-cked up window display. It's still a better and more humanitarian design than the soulless Regent Street, Promenade, or Lord Street renovations.

3 hours ago, Lxxx said:

Before you start with your smart comments the displays are supposed to be for public consumption They face onto a busy junction and the big window is an 'art gallery' on display to be noticed by passers by. That's kind of the point.

I’m sure if I stuck up an art display of homosexual erotica in my window right on a main road I’d get a visit from PC Plod. Can’t see that this is any different. 

For (self professed) Christians they certainly are not demonstrating good witness.

23 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm half tempted to go to Peel now.

I'd need a better reason than that!

Edited by finlo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

I'm half tempted to go to Peel now.

Steady, there’s no bus until the morning.