NSC

hissingsid

17 minutes ago, immortalpuppet said:

Was supposed to be signed off on Thursday with an announcement on opening the slides and stuff but got delayed.

I hear there is going to be 6 weeks free entry for kids when it finally opens.

There should be free entry for all taxpayers ad infinitum ! considering the time and expense involved !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Numbnuts said:

Was just thinking about this earlier today. Didn't they say it would open on Monday. Remember when I heard it that  would be after the schools go back. 

Yes they did say the main pool would be open on Monday, but also said there would be an further announcement on the flumes later this week.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/nsc-pool-to-reopen-on-monday/

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, A fool and his money..... said:

Yes they did say the main pool would be open on Monday, but also said there would be an further announcement on the flumes later this week.

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/nsc-pool-to-reopen-on-monday/

Which was last week. 

Eta.  I am reliably informed today is the last day of the week, so there is still time. 

Edited by Gladys
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ramseyboi said:

Working on a Sunday to get a job finished on time 😂. Good one

The press report said a further announcement by the end of the week.  I doubt there will be someone in IOMG lovingly crafting and illuminating an announcement, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. 

24 minutes ago, Gladys said:

The press report said a further announcement by the end of the week.  I doubt there will be someone in IOMG lovingly crafting and illuminating an announcement, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. 

Statement to be released at 11.45pm.

As per.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Will Halsall said:

Another fine mess by Graham (Stan Laurel) Cregeen, but all will be forgotten when he throws is hat into the ring for LegCo. 

He has no chance of getting in , a lot of voters have made it clear that failed politicians should not be elected to Legco & MHKS are listening, or at least most are!!

• Like 1