NSC

hissingsid

1 minute ago, The Voice of Reason said:

I wrote it in my sleep. Obnoxious how?

You’re simply an obnoxious troll who clearly thinks they’re funny when actually you come across as very disturbed. Now off to bed before those fireworks wake you up again. I’d put money on it that you’re that equally obnoxious clown from Ashley Park. 

10 hours ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Why describe her as D Cretneys daughter?

She is Sarah Maltby MHK.

Would you prefer to be described as the child of 2112’s parents?

A little respect for a democratically elected politician would not come amiss.

I very much doubt the daughter of D Cretney, a Sarah Maltby would have got elected if she wasn’t the daughter of D Cretney. I wonder if she would have got elected in Douglas Central or Douglas North?

Respect? Should I doff my hat? I and many others pay her wages, and other privileges  let’s not forget that. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, 2112 said:

I very much doubt the daughter of D Cretney, a Sarah Maltby would have got elected if she wasn’t the daughter of D Cretney. I wonder if she would have got elected in Douglas Central or Douglas North?

Respect? Should I doff my hat? I and many others pay her wages, and other privileges  let’s not forget that. 

I for one think she would have been elected in her own merits. I have to wonder how much of your vitriol comes from basic unconscious misogyny. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

33 minutes ago, Zarley said:

I for one think she would have been elected in her own merits. I have to wonder how much of your vitriol comes from basic unconscious misogyny. 

Yes. Quite. Another poster full of negativity that sees the worst in everything and every one. 

Ms Maltby would probably have responded. She’s a kind person, she would want to help. My estimate is that her response has been misquoted. Had it not, there would have been screenshots circulating by now  

Nothing to see here, therefore nothing to make up. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, 2112 said:

I wonder if she would have got elected in Douglas Central or Douglas North?

The alternatives were pisspoor, "I was a pilot you know" and an illiterate diatribe about civil servants. Her policies are sensible and attractive, but not just in comparison.

I voted for her and I'm new enough to the island to not have a scooby who David Cretney is.

It's interesting how you're equally unpleasant about Claire Christian. I wonder why that might be...

ETA I'd be astounded if Sarah Maltby was so rude as to say what has been reported. I suspect it's more that some numbnuts on Facebook was correctly signposted to the NSC and/or DESC and took the hump.

Edited by Ringy Rose
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

I’d agree with that. It’s appears to be a very concerted campaign by Cretney Snr who is certainly pulling the strings. She sent out 3,000 Xmas cards at Xmas. Who does that? And where does the mailing list (as that’s all it is) come from? I bet they were even Moochers cards. And most of her social media posts are intermeshed with daddies or references to daddy. It’s quite a cynical campaign for those who aren’t daft enough to buy into it. She is constantly on Facebook pushing the Cretney family “brand” there is a clear social media campaign being managed by someone with more self publicity skills than she’s got. 

Yeah, because a woman couldn't possibly think for herself. 

FFS

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Manx Radio also put a dumbed down version on the 11.00am news the contractor is due over in the next few weeks so it will get sorted 🤣 I don’t really see the problem it is only three years come March since this pantomime started, cost north of four and a half million and if a a few children get their heads bumped or in one case split open and taken to hospital well……..It is a disgrace but lessons will be learned and next time we buy flumes we will not get them from Turkey although probably it was some clown who took the measurements inaccurately 🤗 but we will never know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, offshoremanxman said:

Was that a dumbed down version or just the version announced by that South African news reader who sounds like Patsy Kensit in Lethal Weapon 2? I can never actually understand a word she says (let alone the Manx place names she refers to) making most news bulletins totally incomprehensible. 

Quite, she was on about flights to eedin burger the other day!

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Ringy Rose said:

The alternatives were pisspoor, "I was a pilot you know" and an illiterate diatribe about civil servants. Her policies are sensible and attractive, but not just in comparison.

I voted for her and I'm new enough to the island to not have a scooby who David Cretney is.

It's interesting how you're equally unpleasant about Claire Christian. I wonder why that might be...

ETA I'd be astounded if Sarah Maltby was so rude as to say what has been reported. I suspect it's more that some numbnuts on Facebook was correctly signposted to the NSC and/or DESC and took the hump.

The candidates at this years election were piss poor. At least, Cregeen, Peake, Harmer, Boot, Baker we’re voted out. Whilst Quine wasn’t re-elected, I didn’t think he was the worst MHK by a long shot, he was unfortunate. 

I don’t think I have been ‘unpleasant’ as regard to Clare Christian at all. I don’t particularly rate her in all honesty. Another IOMG toady, especially when they have vested interests, much like many other MHKs.   You are entitled to vote for whoever you see fit. We live in a democratic society (though it could be said, on the IOM that is debatable) and the voters have spoken.