4 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

The feckin delays are here. Apart from a free jolly, what the hell are they going to learn in Turkey?

The same as they learn everywhere else they jolly off to on the taxpayers.

F.A.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 4 year old boy said he is looking forward to trying out the new slides for his 18th birthday party.

It would have been quicker reopening the aquadrome. 

Not true. All the land grants are paid bang on time.

19 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

The feckin delays are here. Apart from a free jolly, what the hell are they going to learn in Turkey?

Apparently (if you remember that Manx Radio interview with Hooper) that is where the waterslide etc equipment is being manufactured, apparently not to specification, hence the delay.

(I don't think @hissingsid was being entirely serious.  If only because the tourist opportunities of a small industrial port a good way outside of Istanbul, and which has a very high cancer rate, will be rather limited).

2 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

Apparently (if you remember that Manx Radio interview with Hooper) that is where the waterslide etc equipment is being manufactured, apparently not to specification, hence the delay.

(I don't think @hissingsid was being entirely serious.  If only because the tourist opportunities of a small industrial port a good way outside of Istanbul, and which has a very high cancer rate, will be rather limited).

No doubt only a coincidence to the high cancer rate with the trial run of 5G in that area.. No need for replies as you'd never find proof of where it came from anyway.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181105005578/en/Turkey’s-Live-5G-Trial-Performed-Turkcell-Samsung

5 hours ago, manxy said:

No doubt only a coincidence to the high cancer rate with the trial run of 5G in that area.. No need for replies as you'd never find proof of where it came from anyway.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20181105005578/en/Turkey’s-Live-5G-Trial-Performed-Turkcell-Samsung

You really think that a trial run of 5G in December 2018 will have filtered through into an increased cancer rate which is reflected in statistics by August 2019.

Clues.

cancers normally develop after prolonged exposure or years after the event

statistics are compiled in arrears

I'm looking forward to it opening again although likely to be packed. 

Ideal place to go on a rainy day which is ironic in a way as the baths is the place to go to get wet :P

• Like 1
1 hour ago, woolley said:

Confirmed again verbally this morning as Sunday. I have no idea why there is a discrepancy with the official release which says Saturday. I'm not in the least surprised though. It's par for the course.

Saturday will be a pool party to celebrate Howard's three years in office. 

The public won't be allowed in. Or want to. 

21 minutes ago, Declan said:

If HQ's in there, there'll be no space...

1 hour ago, Declan said:

Howard in Speedos...

• Haha 1