Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Declan

Chief Minister doesn't know the largest employers

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Never ends well...

_76194709_dawn-of-the-planet-of-the-apes

My point exactly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

Having not read any of this thread at all can I just say that we’re all better off the less Quayle knows about anything. So if he doesn’t know who the Island’s biggest employer is that’s a good thing. Providing Quayle with information invites the same consequences as providing a chimpanzee with firearms.

You seem to have it in for poor Howard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

You seem to have it in for poor Howard.

Not in the slightest - I’m just a little disappointed that our “National” parliament pulled a flanker and appointed a blustering, floundering, (egotistical) dimwit as the “leader” of our government. I don’t have it in for Howard Quayle; I have it in for what he is.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There there Dear. Wipe the spit off your chin and have a nice cup of tea. Corrie's  on soon.:D
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Uhtred said:

Not in the slightest - I’m just a little disappointed that our “National” parliament pulled a flanker and appointed a blustering, floundering, (egotistical) dimwit as the “leader” of our government. I don’t have it in for Howard Quayle; I have it in for what he is.

howard quayle or tony brown ????   it's a close call.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

You seem to have it in for poor Howard.

Very odd term to use 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, WTF said:

howard quayle or tony brown ????   it's a close call.

Come back Mr Bell

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Come back Mr Bell

sometimes i guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WTF said:

howard quayle or tony brown ????   it's a close call.

Sadly true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

Not in the slightest - I’m just a little disappointed that our “National” parliament pulled a flanker and appointed a blustering, floundering, (egotistical) dimwit as the “leader” of our government. I don’t have it in for Howard Quayle; I have it in for what he is. 

I think Quayle is a good Chief Minister because he frees up time for Cannan  and Thomas to get on with things. If Chris Thomas, for example, was made Chief Minister, I doubt he'd have been able to champion so many reform efforts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jason Moorhouse MHK another strange Southern member from the constituency of Arbory, Castletown and Malew.

I have said this many, many times and I will say it again;

Thank you to the constituents of Arbory, Castletown and Malew for voting in two absolute muppets, you get the two who you deserve (Cregeen and Moorehouse).

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I think Quayle is a good Chief Minister because he frees up time for Cannan  and Thomas to get on with things. If Chris Thomas, for example, was made Chief Minister, I doubt he'd have been able to champion so many reform efforts.

Yes, like putting the fat kid in goal so that the decent players can get on with the match.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, woody2 said:

Cheers Woody.

I think the five years have passed, I wonder if our guardians of the public purse has ensured that this company has made 

the repayments?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Last Ten said:

Jason Moorhouse MHK another strange Southern member from the constituency of Arbory, Castletown and Malew.

I have said this many, many times and I will say it again;

Thank you to the constituents of Arbory, Castletown and Malew for voting in two absolute muppets, you get the two who you deserve (Cregeen and Moorehouse).

 

We didn’t fare that well in Onchan either...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...