Sign in to follow this  
Manx Bean

Climate Change gets the Boot

4 minutes ago, woody2 said:

a tidal lagoon would work........

Derbyhaven springs to mind...

7 minutes ago, b4mbi said:

I agree; and less likely to result in minced seals than at The Sound. 

9 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Plenty of opportunities for those over here eh? I've been to the pumped storage place in Llanberis, it is incredible, not an option for the isle of man.

stick it on the big hill........

9 minutes ago, b4mbi said:

1 minute ago, The Lurker said:

I agree; and less likely to result in minced seals than at The Sound. 

no power storage costs......

5 minutes ago, woody2 said:

no power storage costs......

there's a disused swimming pool at the Golf links?! :lol:

What happened to Tesla's inventions?

I know it won't be popular with people trying to make themselves rich, but there was a 13 year old who created free energy 

https://forums.tesla.com/forum/forums/13-year-old-creates-free-energy-and-it-works

If it works and is safe,  then build it and give those in the MUA juicy big handshakes so there's no issues on their side of things and from a customers point of view, any reduced cost would be a plus for all.

Would be good to see that happen, but progress isn't always wanted, especially if there's no profit in it, but hey ho, it would be a hugely seen as being futuristic.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, manxy said:

What happened to Tesla's inventions?

You've mentioned Tesla before and I pulled you on it, but you didn't respond. He wanted to electrify the whole world, loved electromagnetic fields and proposed what you'd call 'directed energy weapons'. Based on your scaremongering all over this site you should be absolutely terrified of him and his inventions.

1 minute ago, TheTeapot said:

You've mentioned Tesla before and I pulled you on it, but you didn't respond. He wanted to electrify the whole world, loved electromagnetic fields and proposed what you'd call 'directed energy weapons'. Based on your scaremongering all over this site you should be absolutely terrified of him and his inventions.

When there are no scientific studies anywhere in the public domain that declares 5G technology safe, then I ask you - shouldn't that be something to be concerned about?

Its only scaremongering if the item described is scary in itself. You can't have a horror film without the film showing horror.

If Tesla's inventions are safe to the consumer, then it has got to be better than whats being thrown out willy nilly

1 hour ago, manxy said:

there was a 13 year old who created free energy 

If it works and is safe,

FFS!!

23 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

FFS!!

Hey, now, stop trolling Manxy. She's entitled to her opinions. (And by "her opinions", I mean someone else's batshit crazy Youtube videos.)

• Haha 1

Even free energy wouldn't solve the problem. The world, like our civil service and Tinpotworld is overpopulated and uses too many resources to be sustainable

1 hour ago, ellanvannin2010 said:

Even free energy wouldn't solve the problem. The world, like our civil service and Tinpotworld is overpopulated and uses too many resources to be sustainable

The Globalists are therefore doing a great job. They are making people infertile with 5G and mobile phones, creating earthquakes and avalanches, flooding and the usual death and destruction by the use of the weather machines. Yep, add in pedophilia and child killings by the 9th circle and they're making a big difference in population control

I take it all back, she is a troll. No-one real is actually ^ that deluded, surely?

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

I take it all back, she is a troll. No-one real is actually ^ that deluded, surely?

have you met freggy.........

:lol: