Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Manx Bean

Climate Change gets the Boot

28 minutes ago, manxy said:

The Globalists are therefore doing a great job. They are making people infertile with 5G and mobile phones, creating earthquakes and avalanches, flooding and the usual death and destruction by the use of the weather machines. Yep, add in pedophilia and child killings by the 9th circle and they're making a big difference in population control

Get some help. This is bordering on mental illness.

• Thanks 2

56 minutes ago, b4mbi said:

No "bordering" about it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, b4mbi said:

You might have noted some sarcasm in my initial comments although you might have missed it.

And yet - can you 100% say that my comments are not true - for example, did you know about the 9th circle or is this something new to you?

1 hour ago, manxy said:

You might have noted some sarcasm in my initial comments although you might have missed it.

And yet - can you 100% say that my comments are not true - for example, did you know about the 9th circle or is this something new to you?

Dante's inferno - the ninth circle of hell- complex fraud. Yes, I know about Louis group....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, manxy said:

Well, yes. You are so intelligent and everyone else is of a lower IQ. Unbelievable.

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Well, yes. You are so intelligent and everyone else is of a lower IQ. Unbelievable.

Everyone else? Thats a bit bold of you saying so.

I presume that this is a forum and that I am entitled to talk about a subject regardless of your government stance?

Just now, manxy said:

I presume that this is a forum and that I am entitled to talk about a subject regardless of your government stance?

Just as long as your shrink is watching over you, yes :flowers:

Just now, dilligaf said:

Just as long as your shrink is watching over you, yes :flowers:

And shouldn't you hang your head in shame?

Just now, manxy said:

And shouldn't you hang your head in shame?

No . Why should I ?

Well instead of talking about the topic, you still want to talk about me. You know its not right and therefore ask that you write about the topic and not to discuss me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, manxy said:

Well instead of talking about the topic, you still want to talk about me. You know its not right and therefore ask that you write about the topic and not to discuss me

"manxy" you have lost the plot. Do yourself a favour and think of something else. 

Even the clever folk like b4mbi have you sussed. Get help, ask your boyfriend, husband, whatever to assist.

11 hours ago, manxy said:

For once, you are right.  This is a forum, and you are entitled to talk about a subject (within the limits set by the boards owners).

However, and this is the bit you seem to be willfully ignoring, if you are going to post bollocks, using woo science and nonsense Youtube videos, you are going to be challenged and corrected.

who has done more damage to the environment, the old or the young.......