Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Rushen Spy

Can you please update the gov.im front page?

I keep seeing in the top right of the main gov.im page:  "Urgent statement by the Chief Minister to the House of Keys".

That is old news and the word "urgent" gives me palpitations. Can whichever civil servant on here who is involved in these things please update it.

Thanks

31 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I keep seeing in the top right of the main gov.im page:  "Urgent statement by the Chief Minister to the House of Keys".

That is old news and the word "urgent" gives me palpitations. Can whichever civil servant on here who is involved in these things please update it.

Thanks

Alternatively, and it's only a suggestion you understand, you could just hit the "Contact Us" button on the actual page and stop wasting our time.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Sheldon said:

Alternatively, and it's only a suggestion you understand, you could just hit the "Contact Us" button on the actual page and stop wasting our time.

I just did.

3 hours ago, Sheldon said:

When did TJ ever do anything else ?

17 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

When did TJ ever do anything else ?

You have a very unhealthy obsession with this TJ person. Are you stalking them? I assure you for the millionth time I am not them.

Just now, Rushen Spy said:

You have a very unhealthy obsession with this TJ person. Are you stalking them? I assure you for the millionth time I am not them.

As unhealthy as palpitations about the word "urgent"?

1 minute ago, Rushen Spy said:

Yeah, I believe you. 

Michael Jackson was a perfectly balanced young man too. :o

• Haha 1

I don't believe Michael Jackson was a nonse. He was founded not guilty in a court of law and that recent documentary (which I haven't watched) apparently didn't give any new evidence so I don't understand why people are suddenly so sure he was guilty. You can't try a dead person and confer guilt based on public opinion all because of some TV documentary with one-sided interviews including ones by known liars.    Maybe Michael Jackson was a nonse, but I don't think you can prove it.

9 minutes ago, display name said:

As unhealthy as palpitations about the word "urgent"?

That's a normal response to seeing the word URGENT.

7 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

I don't believe Michael Jackson was a nonse. He was founded not guilty in a court of law and that recent documentary (which I haven't watched) apparently didn't give any new evidence so I don't understand why people are suddenly so sure he was guilty. You can't try a dead person and confer guilt based on public opinion all because of some TV documentary with one-sided interviews including ones by known liars.    Maybe Michael Jackson was a nonse, but I don't think you can prove it.

You still believe in Santa too no doubt. ? 

7 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

Jimmy saville is innocent and not a nonse too? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

It's been said many times TJ but you need help if you think Jackson was anything other than an out and out nonse...