Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Rushen Spy

Can you please update the gov.im front page?

10 hours ago, Gizo said:

Jimmy saville is innocent and not a nonse too? 

I'm not saying Jackson was innocent. I'm saying I don't believe I've seen any credible evidence that he's guilty and he was also found not guilty in a court of law. If anybody can prove he was guilty, I'm all ears and will happily join the bandwagon of people who now believe all the claims based on some documentary that interviews known liars and provides no new evidence that wasn't already considered by a court of law which found him not guilty.

so you saying he’s not innocent and not guilty!!!!! Sir Jim never made it to court. So what’s your decision on him? 

Fishy that Jackson paid off several families, why would you do that??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Because when you're mega rich it's the easiest thing to do.

Also, because he did it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rushen Spy said:

I'm not saying Jackson was innocent. I'm saying I don't believe I've seen any credible evidence that he's guilty and he was also found not guilty in a court of law. If anybody can prove he was guilty, I'm all ears and will happily join the bandwagon of people who now believe all the claims based on some documentary that interviews known liars and provides no new evidence that wasn't already considered by a court of law which found him not guilty.

Everyone knew what MJ was before he died. The documentary is only a refresher for some.

edit to add, that having said that MJ was a wrongun, the kids parents were not much better in my opinion.

Edited by dilligaf

37 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Because when you're mega rich it's the easiest thing to do.

Also, because he did it.

Correct. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gizo said:

so you saying he’s not innocent and not guilty!!!!! Sir Jim never made it to court. So what’s your decision on him? 

There's overwhelming evidence regarding Jimmy Saville. There is nothing but hearsay regarding Michael Jackson who was found not guilty by a court of law.

Just now, Rushen Spy said:

There's overwhelming evidence regarding Jimmy Saville. There is nothing but hearsay regarding Michael Jackson who was found not guilty by a court of law.

Post of the decade. You idiot.

• Like 1

Okay, like I said, I'm open to changing my viewpoint based on evidence or a ruling by a court of law.

This is gonna sound sarcastic, but I honestly don't mean it to... Where do you stand on OJ?

• Haha 1

It's all a bit pointless once they're dead isn't it? And I tend to feel the same way about it when they are just about gaga and at the dribbling into their soup stage. Sound of stable doors slamming with not a horse in sight and all of that.

The original post reminds me of the light bulb joke!

The latest tweet on the airport’s Twitter page hasn’t moved on since 14th February either.