Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
dilligaf

Alesha Macphail

Recommended Posts

As a parent, I can only hope that the scumbag who inflicted so much pain on this poor child before her death, is beaten to a pulp every single day of his 27 years in prison.#

 I can't for one minute image the suffering she endured. What a complete bastard.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be placed within the general population at Barlinnie.

Sorted.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rog said:

Should be placed within the general population at Barlinnie.

Sorted.

With no soap...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocking. No doubt we'll have the bleeding hearts along to say we should try to understand and rehabilitate such reprehensible human beings. Equally shocking. Not fit to breathe the air.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, woolley said:

Shocking. No doubt we'll have the bleeding hearts along to say we should try to understand and rehabilitate such reprehensible human beings. Equally shocking. Not fit to breathe the air.

Weird post.

If we don't understand the cause of a something we are doomed to repeat it.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Declan said:

Weird post.

If we don't understand the cause of a something we are doomed to repeat it.

Some things are beyond our understanding, but I meant "understand" in the sense of empathy towards the perpetrators and their future prospects. Not sure what we can do about it as we are unlikely ever to cure it. We are essentially animals with base instincts driving us after all, and sometimes in some individuals these will come to the fore and manifest themselves in heinous crimes. I suppose we could try a bit of interventionist Darwinism by ensuring such characters don't breed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, woolley said:

Shocking. No doubt we'll have the bleeding hearts along to say we should try to understand and rehabilitate such reprehensible human beings. Equally shocking. Not fit to breathe the air.

I doubt it.

Listening to the Judge in the case it is very clear that this person showed no empathy or remorse for what he had done and in fact seemed to be amused that the Police did not arrest him immediately. 

We should, of course, try and understand why the individual turned out the way he did in the hope of preventing similar cases in future but I would be very surprised if anyone who has listened to the Judge would believe that this guy can be rehabilitated. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, manxman1980 said:

 I would be very surprised if anyone who has listened to the Judge would believe that this guy can be rehabilitated. 

I am of the opinion there are one or two on here who would be up for trying. Nobody is a lost cause for the ultra liberals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have no idea, if he was evil, before he got involved with drugs....but they certainly didn't help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, dilligaf said:

As a parent, I can only hope that the scumbag who inflicted so much pain on this poor child before her death, is beaten to a pulp every single day of his 27 years in prison.#

 I can't for one minute image the suffering she endured. What a complete bastard.

 

I have to disagree. 27 years is too long and should never be beaten at all. Forced to inhale a specific quantity of Paraquat on a regular basis would be ok though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, display name said:

I have to disagree. 27 years is too long and should never be beaten at all. Forced to inhale a specific quantity of Paraquat on a regular basis would be ok though.

That would be way too quick a death for the cnut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, display name said:

Not at all,hence the words "specific quantity"

Ok, I'll go with that, but a beating every month as well  then.? 

Having said that, no matter what that cnut gets in clink will be nothing compared to what the poor child's parents will suffer for ever.

Edited by dilligaf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...