Promenade - Megathread

slinkydevil

6 minutes ago, NoTail said:

Schrodinger's roundabout? 

So the intersection may be considered simultaneously both an unmarked junction and a roundabout as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur.

I think I might be better off going to the pub and talking about Arsenal's chance of winning in the cup.

1 minute ago, Two-lane said:

So the intersection may be considered simultaneously both an unmarked junction and a roundabout as a result of its fate being linked to a random subatomic event that may or may not occur.

I think its due to quantum physics actually.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Roxanne said:

But not his wife. She’s already had her shoulder pulled. 

Don't taunt us with these hints of gossip stuff. Someone made an FoI request for the accident report and was give the usual fuck-off. So, is she suing the gov. for injuries received?

1 minute ago, Two-lane said:

Don't taunt us with these hints of gossip stuff. Someone made an FoI request for the accident report and was give the usual fuck-off. So, is she suing the gov. for injuries received?

No hints of gossip stuff. It was published when it happened that she was thrown out of the cab and dislocated her shoulder.

How the hell would I know is she’s suing or not? It certainly wasn’t in the report. 

14 hours ago, Gladys said:

Is that the one that says if a cat falls over and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Nah, it's if a tree falls over in a locked box it's neither dead nor alive, Duh.

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Gladys said:

Is that the one that says if a cat falls over and no one is there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Depends if it's clapping with just one paw. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Phantom said:

Depends if it's clapping with just one paw. 

A dog walks into a saloon. One foot is bandaged up. It hops up to the bar and says "I'm lookin' fer the man that shot ma paw". A bear walks into a bar and says "A pint of bitter annndddd.... a packet of peanuts". The barman says "Why the big paws"

• Haha 2

A piece of string with a knot in his head and the top all frayed walked into a bar and asked for a pint. a sign behind the bar said, 'we don't serve string here'. 

The barman said, 'are you a piece of string?'. The string said,' nah, afraid not'.

7 minutes ago, doc.fixit said:

A piece of string with a knot in his head and the top all frayed walked into a bar and asked for a pint. a sign behind the bar said, 'we don't serve string here'. 

The barman said, 'are you a piece of string?'. The string said,' nah, afraid not'.

That was dreadful. 😂

• Haha 1

A man, previously banned for causing bother walks into the same bar. Before he tries to order the landlord shouts, "piss off!"

Man says, "oh, ok, I'll have a bottle of mild instead." 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Gladys said:

If a husband is in a box by himself and makes a decision, will it still be wrong?

• Haha 2