Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Rushen Spy

Sophia Morrison

17 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

She looked a lot different to how I imagined her.

Were you hoping for an afro and deely boppers?

She doesn't look chubby to me. I just meant, for an old photograph, she looks surprisingly "modern" and feisty in her facial expression. Usually back then they would look pretty stern and miserable when posing for the camera.

Why is she leaning on that thing and not just standing? I wonder if she had a disability.

16 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

She doesn't look chubby to me. I just meant, for an old photograph, she looks surprisingly "modern" and feisty in her facial expression. Usually back then they would look pretty stern and miserable when posing for the camera.

Why is she leaning on that thing and not just standing? I wonder if she had a disability.

is she sitting down?

1 hour ago, Neil Down said:

is she sitting down?

Do you need glasses? She is learning forwards.

21 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Do you need glasses? She is learning forwards.

Unlike you, great numbers of humans can lean forward whilst sitting. :whistling:

4 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

She doesn't look chubby to me.

Double chin, and leaning on something to hide her pot belly, yes not disimilar to instagram if you want to call modern, bit gross fancying dead people either way.

12 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

I see where you are coming from. She looks like she would have drunk in Bushy’s during the eighties and still rather likes the music of the Cure. 

I suppose she would have been unconventional for her time though. Artists often are. She was better educated and more widely travelled and read. Contemporaries seem to have seen her as remarkable and indeed she was.