Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Boo Gay'n

Jonny Joughin is exhausted

Recommended Posts

I’m feeling pretty knackered, too. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought it must still be the 1st when I heard this shite on the radio earlier!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Link? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neil Down said:

That link doesn’t mention anything about “exhausted”

Play the link, "its exhausting" he says

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Boo Gay'n said:

It's so hard being t'mayor, don'tcha know!

I’m sure in Jonny’s logic there’s still some wear in the two suits he had to buy last time so by the end of a second term he won’t be out of pocket. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Burt said:

Play the link, "its exhausting" he says

 

For some strange reason, the audio link didn't come up on my laptop...:ermm:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Neil Down said:

For some strange reason, the audio link didn't come up on my laptop...:ermm:

It's working. His voice is so whiney that only dogs can hear it.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All joking aside, if JJ wants to be Mayer for one more year, what is the problem.

( apart from the complete waste of our ratepayers money on filling the drinks cabinet up weekly.?)

 They allow £100,000 for this fantastic service. Where the fuck does that money go to ?

 I like JJ, but the role of Mayer needs to be binned ASAP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

All joking aside, if JJ wants to be Mayer for one more year, what is the problem.

( apart from the complete waste of our ratepayers money on filling the drinks cabinet up weekly.?)

 They allow £100,000 for this fantastic service. Where the fuck does that money go to ?

 I like JJ, but the role of Mayer needs to be binned ASAP

Nice one 'dilli' but if Juan can justify cocktails out of the public purse why  begrudge the mayor and the 'great and good'  a  "toothful"?:D:flowers:

ETA  many of our politicians /CS seem to think they are 'entitled' to perks and jollies at the tax/rate/payers expense

 

Edited by paswt
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christ,  Joughin thought getting out of bed was a days work when he was a postie. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, paswt said:

Nice one 'dilli' but if Juan can justify cocktails out of the public purse why  begrudge the mayor and the 'great and good'  a  "toothful"?:D:flowers:

 

Different purse P

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...