Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
BC1683

Bc 1683

54 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

saw that first on Isle of Man panic pages on facebook

You certainly lead a rich and varied life, counting cars in tesco and shoprite carparks, scrounging reductions in tecso, playing poole with kiddy fiddlers and rapists, watching shit on Netflix and discovering the manx coast via google earth, and you don't work in government?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CharlieBrown said:
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

saw that first on Isle of Man panic pages on facebook

You certainly lead a rich and varied life, counting cars in tesco and shoprite carparks, scrounging reductions in tecso, playing poole with kiddy fiddlers and rapists, watching shit on Netflix and discovering the manx coast via google earth, and you don't work in government?

|What is it with you ? do you wish you were me and a bit jealous ?

For a start, I have never counted cars in car parks, that was for effect. I have never wanted or bought reduced items in a store. I used to play pool ( not poole) without knowing what a kiddy fiddler looked like, I don't think there is any "shit" on Netflix and I posted pictures of our coast to help decent posters out.

I still do not work for government.

If you were not so pathetic, I would be a bit concerned about your stalking of me. You do know it is an offence, yeah ?

5 hours ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

What a coinkydinky - I'm just around the corner at 22 Madeup Lane.

Quite incredible; I’m across the roundabout at “Fantasy Towers” on the corner of Lesby Avenue and No Way.

2 hours ago, dilligaf said:

|What is it with you ? do you wish you were me and a bit jealous ?

For a start, I have never counted cars in car parks, that was for effect. I have never wanted or bought reduced items in a store. I used to play pool ( not poole) without knowing what a kiddy fiddler looked like, I don't think there is any "shit" on Netflix and I posted pictures of our coast to help decent posters out.

I still do not work for government.

If you were not so pathetic, I would be a bit concerned about your stalking of me. You do know it is an offence, yeah ?

Thanks for quoting him dilli, greatly appreciated, not. Put the idiot on ignore at least until he learns how to spell.

He's an interesting case. His son got hooked on drugs and so to help him get off drugs he went on them (or that is what he claims). And now they are both hooked. And hooking more people in.

Actually, I think he would be a good example of the piece of shit you can become if you take drugs. But maybe I am biased.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dilligaf said:

I don't think there is any "shit" on Netflix

getting mixed up with amazon........

DxLT2K6WwAAwGlY.thumb.jpg.cb78e9ebd8082f31b0afae1dc897dbba.jpg

• Haha 2

It's been said on here earlier regards you won't be able to stop the flow of dealers. Stop a mule and another ass takes their place. When people are desperate for drugs or need money to survive, they'll do whatever it takes to get what they need. 

People should be provided help and encouragement by trained staff and if a compromised government scheme could be set up where the dealer is replaced by a trial government agency where there would be clean location where needles and registered people could pop in when it is needed, get their fix and go on their daily tasks without being under pressure to rob, steal or do underhand deals to get the same fix.

I wouldn't expect this to be everyones ideal solution, but it could probably reduce the number of people who become victims from crime to feed a habit.

I wish them well and to seek help if they want it.