Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Cheesy Wheezy

Old man gets away with flashing dick at child

32 minutes ago, Andy Onchan said:

Aye, the bow tie won't save him now......

That shows how little you know.  It's done a disgustingly good job thus far.

6 minutes ago, Rog said:

That shows how little you know.  It's done a disgustingly good job thus far.

Au contraire.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, woolley said:

Fair comment. It just seems to me that you would have to be out of your mind a) to want to do it, b) to actually do it, c) to think you could get away with it, and in getting away with it, I am not alluding to the sentence but to the wider opprobrium and disgust from the public at large. He isn't in a good place now is he? Everywhere he goes, everyone he sees is going to know and have it in for him. For a former pillar of the community that is some fall from grace.

And as the report alludes to, it was an opportunistic offence, not premeditated. It sounds as though he has been in a situation where an urge to act impulsively took hold of him? Without proper reporting we may never know. 

2 hours ago, PottyLisa said:

Serious subject.  Stop trying to score cheap points.  Idiot.

Au contraire foul mouth. nelly is the guilty party in this instance.  Read what he wrote, then come back and apologize.

Your pathetic attempt to advise me of what this thread is about, is typical and a prime example of you needing a good dose of your own medicine 

Physician heal thyself, dear foulmouth x

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

And as the report alludes to, it was an opportunistic offence, not premeditated. It sounds as though he has been in a situation where an urge to act impulsively took hold of him? 

So you’re suggesting that as a ‘one off’ he just found the underage child so unbelievably sexy that he simply couldn’t help getting his cock out? 

38 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

So you’re suggesting that as a ‘one off’ he just found the underage child so unbelievably sexy that he simply couldn’t help getting his cock out? 

Who knows? The court obviously thought that it was an impulse rather than a planned act, do you know any different? 

43 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Didn't realise he was a Catholic priest.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Who knows? The court obviously thought that it was an impulse rather than a planned act, do you know any different? 

Not sure why you seem to be defending him Max. 

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Not sure why you seem to be defending him Max. 

Interesting comment from you!

• Haha 3

Last week, wealthy businessman Alan Louis walked free from a Manx court after cynically ripping off investors in a crooked business. This week an ex Clerk of Tynwald and man of the Manx establishment has escaped justice for an offence for which others have gone to gaol.

The Manx judiciary hounded local whistle-blower and honest man Roly Drower to a far too early grave, because he told the truth.

Plenty of other examples too.

Go figure...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Interesting comment from you!

I don’t defend anyone who commits these acts or other serious sexual offences. I have always stated that I knew two people long before any offences were committed, who went on to be sexual pests, or so it would seem.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Max Power said:

And as the report alludes to, it was an opportunistic offence, not premeditated. It sounds as though he has been in a situation where an urge to act impulsively took hold of him? Without proper reporting we may never know. 

Opportunistic is seeing a wallet, phone, camera, expensive item nearby taking a quick look around and thinking "I''m having that"

Pulling your cock out in front of a child is (as posted yesterday Max) is premeditated as fuck - and it is almost guaranteed and expected that his 75 years on the planet have allowed an allegedly educated and intelligent man enough time to know his own mind (no evidence offered against this).

Your continued and naive, flimsy defence of this convicted Nonce within this forum is akin to Dilli's "Likeable Rogue" of a serial predatorial rapist. (in a strange defence of Dilli his post related to knowing him 20 years ago and before conviction - making yours worse)

To try and defend him in the way you continually do is astonishing - I could continue with a sweary rant but it's best to leave deluded fucktards to the realisation that you're closer to the convicted in this case than most for defending him.

Yet again I'm struggling to uncurl my toes.....

Edited by Mr Helmut Fromage
Clinton Baptiste

1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

I  have always stated that I knew two people long before any offences were committed, who went on to be sexual pests, or so it would seem.

Yes so it would seem being that Will Kelly was convicted of being an actual rapist by an actual court, after an actual trial. 

1 hour ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Last week, wealthy businessman Alan Louis walked free from a Manx court after cynically ripping off investors in a crooked business. This week an ex Clerk of Tynwald and man of the Manx establishment has escaped justice for an offence for which others have gone to gaol.

The Manx judiciary hounded local whistle-blower and honest man Roly Drower to a far too early grave, because he told the truth.

Plenty of other examples too.

Go figure...

Already have.

Far too often....

14 minutes ago, Cheesy Wheezy said:

Yes so it would seem being that Will Kelly was convicted of being an actual rapist by an actual court, after an actual trial. 

I wasn’t there so can’t argue with that :flowers: