Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
the stinking enigma

Ooh Betty. Williamson sacked

Posted (edited)

If the Telegraph is complicit in security leaks its editor and owners should be locked up. 

Edited by Freggyragh

He even swore on his  children's lives that he was innocent. I hate people that do that, usually they are lying. Swear on your own life if anybodies.

I always think that when people say that there is compelling evidence to suggest something, there really isn't at all!

58 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

He even swore on his  children's lives that he was innocent. I hate people that do that, usually they are lying. Swear on your own life if anybodies.

Or when somebody says "I swear down". Every word after that is a lie

4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

Jonathan Aitken tried to get his teenage daughter to commit perjury for him.  Ego before children is a common trait in politicians.

• Like 1

I’m prepared to convict him on the basis that he looks guilty. Because I’m shallow. And he’s guilty.

1 hour ago, Uhtred said:

I’m prepared to convict him on the basis that he looks guilty. Because I’m shallow. And he’s guilty.

the 11 minute phone call with the torygraph just after the meeting doesn't help........

2 hours ago, Uhtred said:

On QT this pm Ken Clarke made the very reasonable point that Williamson can claim he wants police involvement so he can clear himself safe in the knowledge that because of the nature of the gen under discussion it can never be allowed into the public domain.

Q : Who watches the watchers?

A : No one. So they have to watch themselves...

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Uhtred said:

He looks like he’s being played by Steve Coogan and speaks like he’s scripted by Armando Iannunci. 

Edited by Declan
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, P.K. said:

On QT this pm Ken Clarke

qt 86% remoaner on the panel.......no wonder you like it..........:lol:

as for ken.........

D5mEVmEWkAM5PIU.jpg.41549374fea5229a061cb39f6203ce1d.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, woody2 said:

qt 86% remoaner on the panel.

How you working that one out? A panel of five cannot work out to 86%, and neither can it even if you miscellaneously include the presenter to make six.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, mojomonkey said:

How you working that one out? A panel of five cannot work out to 86%, and neither can it even if you miscellaneously include the presenter to make six.

#Woodyfacts strike again.

QT also had the now usual clutch of Gammons who are there to put their hands up and shout "Why can't we just leave!"

Unfortunately that bold tactic to unnerve politcians comes with the subtext:

"I haven't the faintest idea what this almighty clusterfuck I voted for actually entails....."