Dr Malcolm Couch resigns from DHSC

1 minute ago, MrPB said:

What concern is it of yours? :D 

I'm a great believer in "Management by Fact" that's why.

It prevents all the childish tit-for-tat nonsense.

So lets see the figures please so we can all see how overpaid they are.

• Like 1
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if Mrs. Morris's resignation letter was a copy and paste from Dr. Couch's resignation letter?!

A cynic might suggest that this is our government of control freaks not wanting to answer questions on a major news story or clarify things - a press release at 5 to 5 on the Friday of a Bank Holiday

To lose the CEO of DHSC is unfortunate but to lose his deputy as well is downright careless.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, P.K. said:

I'm a great believer in "Management by Fact"

Won't go far on IoM.... :lol: :flowers:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, MrPB said:

Both you and Dilligaf seem to suffer from the same problem. It’s up to you to disprove. Fact - the fire service scheme is the same in the IOM as it is in the UK when it comes to the lump sums and retirement benefits allowable. 

So no links just more tit-for-tat.

Why am I not surprised...

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Non-Believer said:

Won't go far on IoM.... :lol: :flowers:

I'm convinced that the IOM Gov & CS/PS are all about "Management by Retaining Our Cushy Numbers At All Costs" (to the taxpayer....)

The question needs to be asked how many staff have received MARs or redundancy payment, then the roles are set up again under a new name or moved.   Retirement payment will not be in that figure, so someone needs to ask why government is expanding and yet 10s of millions paid to either get rid of good staff or handshake the crap staff who are their buddies.  Something stinks of crap senior managers. Some departments are breeding grounds for incompetent bullies using our tax money to facilitate themselves.  Why are politicians not asking for analysis of redundancies and Mars roles. 

I bet Couch didn’t get a penny, he just threw the towel in and told the role call of muppets he was supposed to manage in civil service to go forth and multiply. (...... off)

Just now, MrPB said:

I think you have mental problems. My replies have been very clear i.e. no factual information at all. Goodnight. 

Fixed!

• Like 1

https://www.three.fm/news/isle-of-man-news/healthcare-review-unanimously-approved/

Tynpotwalders have given the Samuels Report their glorious ‘aye’ of approval. I find it rather pathetic comment from Ashford  - his view that it was ‘an outstanding contribution to finding out where improvements are needed’

FFS this Report was carried out by a professional healthcare bureaucrat, who served on the board of many NHS trusts. I would assume that that this report, I would guess to have cost the island getting on at least £500K. In the meantime, Ashford has been in post holding his masters hand for the last 18 month, doing his masters bidding. Surely he is capable of forming his own opinion regarding both Noble’s Hospital and other health service matters, rather than wearing a pair of IOMG standard issue glasses. Anderson, Quayle, Beecroft and Ashford,  Killip, Charters and Couch gone! Not a good or glowing indictment I’m afraid. I’m afraid I’m not hopeful of this shower or Ashford being capable of implementation of the recommendations - as things stand Tynpotwald doesn’t like change, neither do civil servants like working for the good of the general population. 

So the Health Services are likely going to be placed under the auspices of the almighty Cabinet Office. This newly conjured up arm of Government is like a catch all thingymajig, just shove it in and let Minister Chris Thomas do his catatonia inducing speeches on it and it will be ok.

• Sad 1
44 minutes ago, gettafa said:

So the Health Services are likely going to be placed under the auspices of the almighty Cabinet Office. This newly conjured up arm of Government is like a catch all thingymajig, just shove it in and let Minister Chris Thomas do his catatonia inducing speeches on it and it will be ok.

Do you mean Public Health, instead of Health Services ?

Looks like Ms Bettison's gone public in a big way about the Noble's regime on the front page of the "Indy" today....

• Confused 1