Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Rog

Hooray!

Recommended Posts

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have a son!

The Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a boy today!

 

My thoughts on this?

I subscribe to the statement attributed to Denis Diderot, Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rog said:

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have a son!

The Duchess of Sussex was safely delivered of a boy today!

 

My thoughts on this?

I subscribe to the statement attributed to Denis Diderot, Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest.

Not that I need to point this out but you seriously need help. It’s a shame our mental health care isn’t up to it

  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Not that I need to point this out but you seriously need help. It’s a shame our mental health care isn’t up to it

LOL!

You're probably right but hey!

Whatcha gonna do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rog said:

LOL!

You're probably right but hey!

Whatcha gonna do?

Why would I want to do anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When it comes to the struggle between the Cavaliers (Wrong but Wromantic) and the Roundheads (Right but Repulsive), I am firmly in the Roundheads' camp.

Off with their heads*.

American actress gives birth to privileged child should not be a world headline.  It says volumes about our society that it is.

 

*Ok that is hyperbole, I wish to do harm to no one, but the days of inherited position and entitlement are gone. These people are no more worthy than any other Big Brother celebrity, their entitled positions need to be abolished and a new settlement without inherited prominence established.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Why would I want to do anything?

It's an expression!  Sorta "mneah sod it".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chinahand said:

American actress gives birth to privileged child should not be a world headline.  It says volumes about our society that it is.

But be fair; it is to their credit that they’ve been progressive enough to call the child DeShawn, DeAndre, Darnell, Terrell, Trevon Wales.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chinahand said:

When it comes to the struggle between the Cavaliers (Wrong but Wromantic) and the Roundheads (Right but Repulsive), I am firmly in the Roundheads' camp.

Off with their heads*.

American actress gives birth to privileged child should not be a world headline.  It says volumes about our society that it is.

*Ok that is hyperbole, I wish to do harm to no one, but the days of inherited position and entitlement are gone. These people are no more worthy than any other Big Brother celebrity, their entitled positions need to be abolished and a new settlement without inherited prominence established.

The tv series with the best title just has to be "Pointless Celebrities..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Chinahand said:

When it comes to the struggle between the Cavaliers (Wrong but Wromantic) and the Roundheads (Right but Repulsive), I am firmly in the Roundheads' camp.

The Roundheads being the side who believed sovereignty and power resides with the wealthy land-owning aristocracy and the monarchy, as opposed to the side who believed absolute sovereignty resided in the monarchy ---- neither side believing it resides in the actual general population? It's remarkable these two sides were able to con so many people into joining either side.

Edited by Rushen Spy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What gets me about the Danny Baker sacking is that it's clearly a mistake, which he rectified and apologised for immediately. It's like genuine mistakes can't be forgiven anymore.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Declan said:

What gets me about the Danny Baker sacking is that it's clearly a mistake, which he rectified and apologised for immediately. It's like genuine mistakes can't be forgiven anymore.

Agreed. Crazy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Declan said:

What gets me about the Danny Baker sacking is that it's clearly a mistake, which he rectified and apologised for immediately. It's like genuine mistakes can't be forgiven anymore.

How can anyone make a mistake like that?  The only mistake he made was tweeting it. That was deliberate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, the stinking enigma said:

There's only one thing the daily mail hates to an equal level of foreigners... And that's racists.

Yeah. It's a bit like the News of the World used to be. Tutt-tutting at the loss of moral fibre whilst simultaneously searching out the most salcious sex stories to fill the rag with.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...