Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
the stinking enigma

Whatsapp discovers targeted surveillance attack

Recommended Posts

So, knob shots weren't encrypted as promised. Asking for a friend...

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stu Peters said:

So, knob shots weren't encrypted as promised. Asking for a friend...

You're fooling nobody, Stu. You're too bloody old for Whatsapp. You'll be texting your knob shots like all the other old geezers. Unless your new girlfriend's under 25 and she got it up for you? C'mon. Spill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, woolley said:

You're fooling nobody, Stu. You're too bloody old for Whatsapp. You'll be texting your knob shots like all the other old geezers. Unless your new girlfriend's under 25 and she got it up for you? C'mon. Spill.

Maybe “ snapchat” would be better for Stu?

btw Stu is not too old for WhatsApp. :pirate:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Maybe “ snapchat” would be better for Stu?

btw Stu is not too old for WhatsApp. :pirate:

Stu is too old for a Kodak Brownie 127.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, the stinking enigma said:

Though the targets should at least give a clue as to who may be behind it.

What? You don't mean.............. The Tax Justice Network?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, not that bad. Probably Israel or more likely the US. More likely both. Possibly likely the UK too would be my most likely guess. If it was anybody from the naughty countries group we'd already know by now a thousand times over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, woolley said:

Stu is too old for a Kodak Brownie 127.

For cough. He is my age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

For cough. He is my age

And your point is? :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

For cough. He is my age

It's all in the mind, dilli.

Stu is a grumpy old man, whereas you drink from the fountain of eternal youth.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, woolley said:

And your point is? :thumbsup:

A man is just as old as the woman he feels. So says the song.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

A man is just as old as the woman he feels. So says the song.

She's just trying to give him a heart attack so she can claim the insurance. Hope that isn't the case with the 25 year old filly that Stu's been stepping out with.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, woolley said:

She's just trying to give him a heart attack so she can claim the insurance. Hope that isn't the case with the 25 year old filly that Stu's been stepping out with.

I thought he'd aged a fair bit recently...

Sorry Stu.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...