Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
gettafa

RAF confirms Saudi pilots train at Ronaldsway Airport

Manx Radio

This is an interesting one. Our Chief Minister has refused to comment. I fully appreciate that he won't have a chance of understanding the ramifications involved here, and his gang of spin doctors won't either.

The expected reaction from Bernie Moffat.

I rarely agree with 'professional cry baby' Phil Craine, but I think I do here.

Maybe we should just go back to arguing about local fat cat civil servants, and roadworks on Douglas Promenade etc. 

• Like 1

"Denying Saudi pilots the use of Ronaldsway airport won't stop the war, but it would send a symbolic message to the international community that the Isle of Man won't accept breaches in international law".

Moffat is an idiot if he thinks it would

a) happen or

b) send any message

• Like 3

I'm sure Skelly will spin it as some kind of 'middle eastern investment' when he wipes the milk from around his mouth and looks up from his Coco Pops tomorrow morning.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

I'm sure Skelly will spin it as some kind of 'middle eastern investment' when he wipes the milk from around his mouth and looks up from his Coco Pops tomorrow morning.

Slurp, burp!

37 minutes ago, Lxxx said:

Do you actually think he's capable of wiping around his own mouth? Or even his arse come to that? :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lxxx said:

What you mean is Skelly and the Starship Enterprise will boldly go where no man has gone before ................ and tell us that 6 Banks are setting up here!

• Haha 1

Sadly foreign pilots are all that the RAF can afford to train nowadays !

• Like 1

They don't even land!!!

They don't land in Yemen when they bomb civilians either!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Bernie Moffatt is a complete non-entity and as such should be ignored.He and the other three members of the unelected Celtic League should be placed on the runway for Saudi Target practice.No live ammunition though as you cannot do that.Not in Bernies world.You can though get a job for your daughter and when she leaves pass it on to your best mate who is otherwise unemployable...

Edited by SJR
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

... along with some eejit posters from MF., no doubt!

4 hours ago, Lxxx said:

Its a shame we don’t have Eddie Lowery in there now to have another good rant about ragheads

So the UK threaten to out the beneficial fat cat owners of companies based here purely to avoid paying tax and within hours the Treasury Minister and Chief Minister publicly declare a constitutional emergency.

However the UK use our airport to train foreign pilots to kill thousands of innocent civilians and the Chief Minister refuses to publicly comment and privately says there's nothing we can do because of our constitutional relationship with the UK.

I have no idea what exactly our constitutional relationship with the UK is exactly, but I think we could do with having a look at its priorities fairly handy!

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Chris C said:

However the UK use our airport to train foreign pilots to kill thousands of innocent civilians

Hysterical nonsense. They train them to fly.

• Like 3