Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
slinkydevil

TT 2019 - Megathread

I for one can't wait for the hundreds of pages to follow from people pretending to care about safety but only for events that cause their journeys to take longer because of road closures.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dilligaf said:

Do you often wave the union jack ? Kiss ass.

Edit just to ask, does Megan not admit to being dark skinned ? It that an issue. Is Harry not a ginger ?.

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke. It isn’t really that funny is it? You had a go at me for saying window licker the other day as a joke term. Yet you seem to delight in supporting a woman who publicly ridiculed a mixed race baby being brought into the Royal Family. It shows your usual double standards on this forum to be quite honest. You only seem to take offense to troll or bully people and yet everything you seem to post others just have to suck up and not complain about otherwise it seems to get too painful to follow the thread. 

Edited by MrPB
Spelling
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke. It isn’t really that funny is it?

On the contrary, it sounds totally hilarious. Does anyone have a link to the image they could post?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrPB said:

otherwis

8 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke. It isn’t really that funny is it? You had a go at me for saying window licker the other day as a joke term. Yet you seem to delight in supporting a woman who publicly ridiculed a mixed race baby being brought into the Royal Family. It shows your usual double standards on this forum to be quite honest. You only seem that take offense to troll or bully people and yet everything you seem to post others just have to suck up and not complain about otherwise it seems to get too painful to follow the thread. 

Get a life.

Just now, GD4XXX said:

On the contrary, it sounds totally hilarious. Does anyone have a link to the image they could post?

She has deleted her Twitter account following the back lash. It wasn’t even that funny. Just massively racist and in bad taste. Everyone knows what a black baby with ginger hair looks like. Why would you feel the need to circulate a picture as a joke to hundreds of followers on Twitter unless you were not completely stupid? 

Just now, dilligaf said:

Get a life.

You clearly support window lickers then and yet have no issue with racist abuse? 

21 minutes ago, bloodycomeover said:

I for one can't wait for the hundreds of pages to follow from people pretending to care about safety but only for events that cause their journeys to take longer because of road closures.

You won't find me pretending. I couldn't care less about other people's safety.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I saw the Tweet and I just thought it was incredibly stupid of her to post a picture of a black baby with ginger hair and present it as some sort of public joke.

Whether it was funny or not is beside the point. Was it actually racist is the real question? The answer is actually no.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MrPB said:

You clearly support window lickers then and yet have no issue with racist abuse? 

Does your carer not work Sundays ?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Rushen Spy said:

Whether it was funny or not is beside the point. Was it actually racist is the real question? The answer is actually no.

I actually think it was racist. It’s a shame the Tweet has subsequently been removed but I do remember seeing it and thinking - you’re really stupid circulating that to everyone. 

Actually I think this is the image or pretty close. It’s pretty racist to be honest. 

C0925F60-B7FC-4F8D-A013-F3BEE1CAED28.jpeg

Edited by MrPB

1 minute ago, MrPB said:

I actually think it was racist. It’s a shame the Tweet has subsequently been removed but I do remember seeing it and thinking - you’re really stupid circulating that to everyone. 

So you think it was racist, but you liked RS's post saying that it was not. You are a clown

Just now, dilligaf said:

So you think it was racist, but you liked RS's post saying that it was not. You are a clown

I quite like Rushen Spy as a poster. He isn’t an angry troll like you. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I quite like Rushen Spy as a poster. He isn’t an angry troll like you. 

But you agreed it was NOT racist, because you like the poster. Like I said earlier, get a life.

Edited by dilligaf

11 minutes ago, MrPB said:

She has deleted her Twitter account following the back lash. It wasn’t even that funny. Just massively racist and in bad taste. Everyone knows what a black baby with ginger hair looks like. Why would you feel the need to circulate a picture as a joke to hundreds of followers on Twitter unless you were not completely stupid? 

I don't understand how you infer it was racist? I can't get my head around that at all.

Just now, dilligaf said:

But you agreed it was NOT racist, because you like the poster. Like I said earlier, get a life.

I liked his post as he is a considerate and balanced poster. That’s all. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me. I’m off to bed on a minute.