Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
slinkydevil

TT 2019 - Megathread

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, GD4XXX said:

I don't understand how you infer it was racist? I can't get my head around that at all.

Well here’s a reminder ... it’s pretty racist IMHO 

FC178E4B-5999-4984-844A-8EC06422B674.jpeg

Edited by MrPB
Re set picture in post

6 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I liked his post as he is a considerate and balanced poster. That’s all. Please stop trying to pick a fight with me. I’m off to bed on a minute. 

Sleep tight. Mind the bed bugs etc.  Lightweight. So racism depends on who posts then ? Shallow or what ?

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Sleep tight. Mind the bed bugs etc.  Lightweight. So racism depends on who posts then ? Shallow or what ?

I’ve posted the picture twice for others to have a view on. Racism is racism. You picked me up for a very light comment in relation to window lickers and yet argue the toss when it suits you that a grossly racist picture is not actually racist. That says it all about your behaviour on this forum which seems to be purely as a troll and little else. Good night. 

3 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

. So racism depends on who posts then ? Shallow or what ?

it does though,  black people can use the N word, white folks can't unless they are making a film in hollywood then it's all ok.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, WTF said:

it does though,  black people can use the N word, white folks can't unless they are making a film in hollywood then it's all ok.

So it is all bollocks then

How the fuck is that picture racist?

If it is found to be so, the world as we used to know it is fucked, plain and simple.

What the snowflakes will turn this world into is scary as fuck. 

Did I fall asleep and wake 50 years on. Fuck me this is a sad place.

PS, how the hell did we get here from the TT 2019 theme.

Edited by dilligaf

8 hours ago, Rushen Spy said:

But why would they be interested in a joke shared by a radio presenter from some backwater island in the middle of nowhere?

I live here and hadn't even heard of her.

She is the irritating woman who prances around the grandstand supposedly commentating on the TT when she knows less than feck all about them .

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

So it is all bollocks then

How the fuck is that picture racist?

If I posted a picture of a window licker (maybe two parents stood next to a spastic kid) would you then argue the complete opposite purely to try to create a pathetic argument with another poster? I’m sure that you’d view that as not being cruel in the least using the argument you have just presented to create a fight for no purpose at all. That picture is clearly racist and should not have been circulated on Twitter by a so-called professional in the local media. 

Edited by MrPB
Spelling

1 minute ago, hissingsid said:

She is the irritating woman who prances around the grandstand supposedly commentating on the TT when she knows less than feck all about them .

or not.

1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

If it is found to be so, the world as we used to know it is fucked, plain and simple.

You got it.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrPB said:

If I posted a picture of a window licker (maybe two parents stood next to a spastic kid) would you say the same purely to try to create a pathetic argument? 

You are a complete and utter disgrace to humanity to post that.

Just now, dilligaf said:

You are a complete and utter disgrace to humanity to post that.

Just shows your double standards you complete troll. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hissingsid said:

We are, as usual, venturing off topic to have a late night spat.

I agree. Sadly I think somebody is full of whine as seems usual. I think the point I made was reasonably clear and every poster can decide on the picture reproduced for themselves rather than just arguing for the sake of arguing about nothing. 

23 minutes ago, MrPB said:

I agree. Sadly I think somebody is full of whine as seems usual. I think the point I made was reasonably clear and every poster can decide on the picture reproduced for themselves rather than just arguing for the sake of arguing about nothing. 

Thanks for posting that picture. One thing we do agree on now I've had the opportunity to actually see it for myself is that it's not the least bit funny.  But I still don't see how it could be considered racist.

42 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

We are, as usual, venturing off topic to have a late night spat.

Generated by the usual suspect picking a tit-for-tat immature childish spat with one of the few posters who tends to rise to the bait.

It's just pathetic.....

• Haha 1