Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
slinkydevil

TT 2019 - Megathread

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, gettafa said:

Well you never can tell.

I once met up with a forum member who had (I now understand) a picture of Jennifer Aniston as their avatar.

Imagine my shock. I have never come across a more surly, burly grumpy bloke in my life.

And it's those MF members that give us surly, burly grumpy blokes a bad name.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What ever happend to the biker doing 123 mph in a 50mph limit on the cronky y voddy, not heard a court case about it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LightBulb said:

What ever happend to the biker doing 123 mph in a 50mph limit on the cronky y voddy, not heard a court case about it ?

They shot him and buried the body just off the road up to Druidale.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 10:48 PM, dilligaf said:

Sort of wondering what Slinky, Rhumsaa and Gladys make of the present running. 

I rarely come on here so barely notice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

I rarely come on here so barely notice

You need to wash your car as it's normally sparkling!;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, finlo said:

You need to wash your car as it's normally sparkling!;)

I power hosed it this morning as it so happens after a few days sitting under a tree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

I power hosed it this morning as it so happens after a few days sitting under a tree

I noticed, the tree bit that is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, finlo said:

I noticed, the tree bit that is.

Are you stalking him?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, finlo said:

I noticed, the tree bit that is.

amazing the amount that can build up after 4 daysa

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

Are you stalking him?

Nah, just good observational skills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they must be excellent as I am a master of disguise

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

amazing the amount that can build up after 4 daysa

#wrestlingreferee One-aah, two-aah, three-aah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

#wrestlingreferee One-aah, two-aah, three-aah

or a southern preacher?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhumsaa said:
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:48 PM, dilligaf said:

Sort of wondering what Slinky, Rhumsaa and Gladys make of the present running. 

I rarely come on here so barely notice

Sorry Rhumsaa, I thought for some reason that you were a "Mod" Must be thinking of Slim. (No comparisons drawn):flowers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Sorry Rhumsaa, I thought for some reason that you were a "Mod" Must be thinking of Slim. (No comparisons drawn):flowers:

no I've never been a Mod, nor would I want to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...