Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
slinkydevil

TT 2019 - Megathread

1 hour ago, SJR said:

I am not claiming benefits and often have better things to do..

Only one of those may be true

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SJR said:

Declan I am unsure who you are in the grand scheme of things and I must admit that I have not been on this forum for a while but I can remember you posting that you had a job in with an an alleged gambling company..You boasted about it on here .You have even talked about odds when you could not call the toss of a coin.Take care fella.

It all started in this thread. .. 

I asked a simple question, because I know nothing about gambling, it was probably naive because I didn’t know that these companies barred betters who were too good. 

Intermittently over the subsequent 5 years you will launch bizarre rants alleging I’m a minimum wage clerk in one of these vile firms. And I correct you  

I avoid replying to any thread you post you make on any subject so as not to provoke more libellous slurs from you. In this thread I wasn’t replying to you or posting about gambling and still a crazy rant comes my way. 

So either prove it or shut up.

• Like 2

Only new posters will be taken in by SJR. Everyone else will remember his posting history.

• Thanks 1

I have been away for 5 days and now having scanned more threads see that Paswt has been banned for a week for simply trying to counter a vicious attack on his families integrity, yet SJR continues to post malicious comments about one of the longest standing members of this forum.

You could not make this crap up.

• Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I have been away for 5 days and now having scanned more threads see that Paswt has been banned for a week for simply trying to counter a vicious attack on his families integrity, yet SJR continues to post malicious comments about one of the longest standing members of this forum.

Dictatorships rule...

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neil Down said:
50 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Dictatorships rule... 

Sort of wondering what Slinky, Rhumsaa and Gladys make of the present running. 

Posted (edited)
54 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

I have been away for 5 days and now having scanned more threads see that Paswt has been banned for a week

;) ;) :flowers: 

Edited by thesultanofsheight
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

May be that they all breached the road closed rules but I'm guessing the circumstances were different for each one

Well yes but the Irish guy was quite cooperative and polite and got £1,000 fine and the local who was abusive and carried on regardless was fined £250.

• Like 1

Very different though each case.

Just read in the local rag that two idiots are writing in the comments/ letters section that the idiotic woman who crossed the road was unfairly treated as she was tired after a long journey to the island from somewhere obscure.

There is testiment on Facebook from a guy who was there and said she was egged on to cross the road as a dare. She was told to stop several times but didn’t and carried on to cheers to cross the road.

She deserves the large penalty for her stupidity alone. People like her cause fatalities.

Shame the writers in the paper did not think about this before trying to defend the stupid  bint.

• Thanks 2