12 minutes ago, Rhumsaa said:

amazing the amount that can build up after 4 daysa

#wrestlingreferee One-aah, two-aah, three-aah

2 minutes ago, Bobbie Bobster said:

#wrestlingreferee One-aah, two-aah, three-aah

or a southern preacher?

1 hour ago, Rhumsaa said:
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 10:48 PM, dilligaf said:

Sort of wondering what Slinky, Rhumsaa and Gladys make of the present running. 

I rarely come on here so barely notice

Sorry Rhumsaa, I thought for some reason that you were a "Mod" Must be thinking of Slim. (No comparisons drawn):flowers:

3 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Sorry Rhumsaa, I thought for some reason that you were a "Mod" Must be thinking of Slim. (No comparisons drawn):flowers:

no I've never been a Mod, nor would I want to be

Ahhh Rocker eh? ZZ Top perhaps?

• Haha 2

I just saw this article on the BBC regarding the use of taxpayers money on the Ulster GP.

Ulster Grand Prix safety money spent on club facilities https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49166366

it would be interesting if us taxpayers could have a breakdown of costs allocated towards the TT, eg,  salaries, rental costs, upgrades and is money being spent on the right areas?

The video included in that report, of Rachael MacKay's feelings of loss on hearing of Jamie Hodson's death is a bit harrowing.

2 hours ago, quilp said:

The video included in that report, of Rachael MacKay's feelings of loss on hearing of Jamie Hodson's death is a bit harrowing.

They knew the risks / they died doing what they loved [delete as appropriate] 

2 hours ago, 2112 said:

I just saw this article on the BBC regarding the use of taxpayers money on the Ulster GP.

Ulster Grand Prix safety money spent on club facilities https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-49166366

it would be interesting if us taxpayers could have a breakdown of costs allocated towards the TT, eg,  salaries, rental costs, upgrades and is money being spent on the right areas?

Dream on mate, it'll never happen. I happen to like the TT/MGP but getting any of our elected buffoons to admit the real costs isn't going to happen any time soon. Unless of course it can further their individual careers.

8 hours ago, Neil Down said:

Dream on mate, it'll never happen. I happen to like the TT/MGP but getting any of our elected buffoons to admit the real costs isn't going to happen any time soon. Unless of course it can further their individual careers.

Sadly, I reckon some of our money spent as taxpayers, could be more spent wisely. Unfortunately as you quite rightly put it, I would say ‘vested interests’. 

CoC again been on the Government Propaganda Mouthpiece espousing the lack of Marshalls and appealing for more for tomorrow’s rearranged MGP Newcomers race. 

https://www.manxradio.com/news/isle-of-man-news/appeal-for-more-marshals-for-tuesday-racing/

If we are spending each day worrying and appealing over whether there are enough volunteers to enable the race to go ahead, maybe we are reaching the end of the races altogether?

Perhaps a more professional, qualified and salaried Motorsport Marshalls for all cycling, motorcycle and motorsports (rallying) and Trials, be established. Just a suggestion 

4 minutes ago, 2112 said:

Perhaps a more professional, qualified and salaried Motorsport Marshalls for all cycling, motorcycle and motorsports (rallying) and Trials, be established. Just a suggestion 

Who would pay for them?

10 minutes ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

Who would pay for them?

Who’d you reckon?