security certificate?

1 hour ago, MrPB said:

It’s absolutely fine on iPad/Safari haven’t experienced any problems at all this morning. 

Then be aware your system is not detecting possible security incursions....

• Like 2
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've changed the date on the laptop, gone back in time a few days to last Tuesday, works now. So, is everyone looking forward to the European Cup final on Saturday? Liverpool are going to win 2-0, put

Should be fixed now.

I was thinking that. I thought the answer would be put up here first, but not wanting another ban, I won't mention it to anyone.

Posted Images

I've changed the date on the laptop, gone back in time a few days to last Tuesday, works now. So, is everyone looking forward to the European Cup final on Saturday? Liverpool are going to win 2-0, put your house on it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Chrome gives security warning for every page and is a pain.

I switched back to Firefox. You can opt for a security exception and once that's done everything is ticketyboo.

Edited by gettafa
Typo howler
9 hours ago, TheTeapot said:

I've changed the date on the laptop, gone back in time a few days to last Tuesday, works now. So, is everyone looking forward to the European Cup final on Saturday? Liverpool are going to win 2-0, put your house on it.

Actually, no. In your state of excited anticipation, you dreamt the problem with the laptop and about watching the match come to the conclusion you desired. The past few days are merely a figment of your imagination. In reality, it IS Tuesday and the actual match in four days time is going to end in a 4-0 victory to Spurs.

9 hours ago, woolley said:

Shocking match wasn't it? Poor quality.

Never mind these minority sports.

The West Indies bowling attack looks accurate and aggressive. Plus they have one of the best batsmen and certainly the best opener in the competition in Chris Gale.

England are still in with a shout and a final between these two would be quite a match.

But there's a lot more cricket left in this tourney....

1 hour ago, P.K. said:

Never mind these minority sports.

The West Indies bowling attack looks accurate and aggressive. Plus they have one of the best batsmen and certainly the best opener in the competition in Chris Gale.

England are still in with a shout and a final between these two would be quite a match.

But there's a lot more cricket left in this tourney....

I didn't mind doing cricket at school. I could just stand at the wicket and belt the ball over the boundary. When we were fielding I'd pick somewhere near the boundary in the sunshine where not much happened. Rest of the year, when the cricket stopped, I'd make myself scarce in the games periods. The teenage me would not believe the amount of sport I do now.

8 hours ago, woolley said:

I didn't mind doing cricket at school. I could just stand at the wicket and belt the ball over the boundary. When we were fielding I'd pick somewhere near the boundary in the sunshine where not much happened. Rest of the year, when the cricket stopped, I'd make myself scarce in the games periods. The teenage me would not believe the amount of sport I do now.

Have to say I played cricket purely for the groupies....