Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
thesultanofsheight

Dickheads find something to protest about

Recommended Posts

Being negative is the role of the protester. If we all took a positive view of all that is going on in the World around us, there wouldn't be anything to protest about.

Good thing that some people have taken the time to look beneath the surface?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But the bombing of innocent civilians is a very negative thing. All they're doing is peacefully protesting about it. They're not getting in anyone's way, they're not causing any trouble. If you don't like what they're protesting about, or who's involved then you're perfectly at liberty to ignore them, take no notice of their protest. But no, here you and others are, anonymously throwing personal insults and belittling their cause. 

I would suggest you are the negative one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When did it happen that because someone believes in something you don’t they became dickheads?  Can’t they just be people who have a different opinion? What is going on here. I see it on Facebook all the time. All that hate and bile because someone cares to declare an interest in something someone else doesn’t care about. I’m glad I’m getting old. 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris C said:

But the bombing of innocent civilians is a very negative thing. All they're doing is peacefully protesting about it. They're not getting in anyone's way, they're not causing any trouble. If you don't like what they're protesting about, or who's involved then you're perfectly at liberty to ignore them, take no notice of their protest. But no, here you and others are, anonymously throwing personal insults and belittling their cause. 

I would suggest you are the negative one.

Why make that point? Anything said on here is posted anonymously so whether it’s about this subject or any other the fact that it’s been said anonymously is completely irrelevant as it’s an anonymous forum. Although it would seem from his Facebook activities that Bernie Bigmouth gets especially angry where criticism is anonymous (ie, where he can’t bully or block the people who make those comments). Therefore I do wonder if Bernie Bigmouth and the Celtic League we’re not involved would the protests have drawn slightly less criticism and really it’s just him and his activities that people generally find to be a bit of a joke? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrPB said:

Why make that point? Anything said on here is posted anonymously so whether it’s about this subject or any other the fact that it’s been said anonymously is completely irrelevant as it’s an anonymous forum. Although it would seem from his Facebook activities that Bernie Bigmouth gets especially angry where criticism is anonymous (ie, where he can’t bully or block the people who make those comments). Therefore I do wonder if Bernie Bigmouth and the Celtic League we’re not involved would the protests have drawn slightly less criticism and really it’s just him and his activities that people generally find to be a bit of a joke? 

So why take any notice? Stop getting yourself all angry about it and go and do something else.  Bernard Moffatt is not in a position of power over you, as far as I can see all he does is write a column on Facebook that you have to opt into, and gives the occasional soundbite on MR when asked to. I don't think he was even present at the protest that you're getting yourself all worked up about. 

Such is the decency of our species that there will always be someone not too happy with the needless slaughter of innocent civilians, just accept the fact,  for your own sanity. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Chris C said:

So why take any notice? Stop getting yourself all angry about it and go and do something else.  Bernard Moffatt is not in a position of power over you, as far as I can see all he does is write a column on Facebook that you have to opt into, and gives the occasional soundbite on MR when asked to. I don't think he was even present at the protest that you're getting yourself all worked up about. 

Such is the decency of our species that there will always be someone not too happy with the needless slaughter of innocent civilians, just accept the fact,  for your own sanity. 

Who is angry about anything? I’m not angry. I was just asking you a question about your strange inclusion of the word anonymous in there as every comment in here is anonymous. It doesn’t detract from anything. As for opting out I wish you could opt out of the angry lefty crap he posts but if your in Twitter or Facebook it’s going to find you sadly. The man is an angry one man bullshit factory from what I can see. 

Edited by MrPB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MrPB said:

Who is angry about anything? I’m not angry. I was just asking you a question about your strange inclusion of the word anonymous in there as every comment in here is anonymous. It doesn’t detract from anything. As for opting out I wish you could opt out of the angry lefty crap he posts but if your in Twitter or Facebook it’s going to find you sadly. The man is an angry one man bullshit factory from what I can see. 

You could easily block him on either. Not to mention not reading what he writes.  I think you just need to calm down a bit. Whatever you think of the man, he seems to have winding you up off to a fine art. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, Chris C said:

You could easily block him on either. Not to mention not reading what he writes.  I think you just need to calm down a bit. Whatever you think of the man, he seems to have winding you up off to a fine art. 

Why would I need to clam down when I’ve already told you more than once that I’m not in the least bit angry about anything? I just find the man to be a bit of an attention seeking communist cock-womble. That’s all. I’m not surprised at you trying to inflame and embellish what I posted though given the views you posted in the post office strike thread? Are you a acolyte of Bernie’s? 

Edited by MrPB
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, MrPB said:

Why would I need to clam down when I’ve already told you more than once that I’m not in the least bit angry about anything? I just find the man to be a bit of an attention seeking communist cock-womble. That’s all. I’m not surprised at you trying to inflame and embellish what I posted though given the views you posted in the post office strike thread? Are you a acolyte of Bernie’s? 

An acolyte? No I'm not religious. The PO strike thread - you have a long memory for people with a different opinion to your own. Take a chill pill and stop hurling abuse at anyone with a different point of view to your own. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Chris C said:

An acolyte? No I'm not religious. The PO strike thread - you have a long memory for people with a different opinion to your own. Take a chill pill and stop hurling abuse at anyone with a different point of view to your own. 

You seem to be the angry little man hurling abuse and throwing his weight around ;) 

I was just politely responding to your posts in a calm and normal manner. I can’t see why discussing the matter with you has made you so obviously and irrationally furious. 

Edited by MrPB
Typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are we talking about the legendary "Norseman" on here.The clown Bernie Moffatt has never had anything to offer and has been a failure since he worked in Norman Corletts yard all those years ago making tiles as no-one else would employ him.Then he got on the Government gravy train and then "became" a trade union organiser (lower case intended) and passed on his job to his equally hapless buddy Mick Hewitt and then his daughter.And then back again.Those trade union organisers are positively incestuous.Added to the fact that they have never had a vote in their lives the whole situation is laughable.Do not get me started on the celtic league and organisation that has more letters than members...

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SJR said:

Are we talking about the legendary "Norseman" on here.The clown Bernie Moffatt has never had anything to offer and has been a failure since he worked in Norman Corletts yard all those years ago making tiles as no-one else would employ him.Then he got on the Government gravy train and then "became" a trade union organiser (lower case intended) and passed on his job to his equally hapless buddy Mick Hewitt and then his daughter.And then back again.

It seems he has equally angry and belligerent supporters on here from the looks of it. I agree he’s just an angry gobshite and the Celtic League probably does have more letters in its name than actual members. The people may well have got more support for their views had they just protested themselves and not involved the Celtic League off Gentlemen and their Royston Vasey based “this is a local shop for local people” leader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...