Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
SJR

bet victor blog on the IOM TT..

Just noticed that the alleged betting company have made a play that they are on the Island and they will take a bet..If you can win or do not lose at the required rate then your account will be closed.Gone are the days when every single bet that I had would change the price and they were happy to have me.Disgusting chancers and you should avoid..

10 minutes ago, SJR said:

Just noticed that the alleged betting company have made a play that they are on the Island and they will take a bet..If you can win or do not lose at the required rate then your account will be closed.Gone are the days when every single bet that I had would change the price and they were happy to have me.Disgusting chancers and you should avoid..

Why bet at all?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, SJR said:

I would imagine going to any online betting company is just like setting fire to a big wad of cash. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, thesultanofsheight said:

I would imagine going to any online betting company is just like setting fire to a big wad of cash. 

Not just online. 

You never see a bookie on a pushbike 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SJR said:

I bet you didn't see that coming!! 

• Haha 1

You are all correct people..I used to make a fantastic living betting ....Unfortunately technology got the better of me and when the alleged gambling companies could illegally put software inside your computers and running out of friends and family kicked in you really had nowhere to go.Luckily enough I made a few quid and am not on the breadline yet.Used to buy three new computers back in the day per year to throw them off.Just realise that what you see in advertising is complete bollocks.If you win you are closed down.And please not the old retort that you would never see a poor bookie...You are not allowed to win ..Period.So the next time someone tells you that they are winning laugh in their faces.And just for once on Manx Forums no clowns...

2 minutes ago, SJR said:

You are all correct people..I used to make a fantastic living betting ....Unfortunately technology got the better of me and when the alleged gambling companies could illegally put software inside your computers and running out of friends and family kicked in you really had nowhere to go.Luckily enough I made a few quid and am not on the breadline yet.Used to buy three new computers back in the day per year to throw them off.Just realise that what you see in advertising is complete bollocks.If you win you are closed down.And please not the old retort that you would never see a poor bookie...You are not allowed to win ..Period.So the next time someone tells you that they are winning laugh in their faces.And just for once on Manx Forums no clowns...

In other words, you are just a faceless loser...

• Like 1

There is always one.Why would I have even put up the thread if I was a loser.I love this Island but too much jealousy and too many clowns.Neil Down will be in his jammies posting.I hate that.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SJR said:

There is always one.Why would I have even put up the thread if I was a loser.I love this Island but too much jealousy and too many clowns.Neil Down will be in his jammies posting.I hate that.

It’s normally found that those who boast about how fantastic they are doing are normally not doing well at all

Edited by Neil Down
  • Like 1

..and have an issue with using the space bar after a full stop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In the old days it was always two spaces after a full stop.  I think word processors kinda put a stop to that.  Not sure why.

1 minute ago, gettafa said:

In the old days it was always two spaces after a full stop.  I think word processors kinda put a stop to that.  Not sure why.

Never heard of two spaces after a full stop, even when I had to use a typewriter. I never used a space at all after a full stop when typing text on the old Burroughs L5000 accounting machine as there generally wasn't room on the paper or the account card:

medium_cd0175_015_051007_CS1_1994_42_Bur