Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
Neil Down

Value for Money

3 hours ago, doc.fixit said:

Do you know for certain that they were? I said they were standing talking for a considerable time, you of course are perfectly entitled to presume the reason for that situation. Of course they may have been talking about the job, my only observation was the length of time they were standing there. I might add that it was a very funny briefing judging by the joking and laughter.

Not sure what workers are expected to do while the bosses decide what the next job is. Should they go and hide from public gaze until the next stage is due to commence ?

9 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Not sure what workers are expected to do while the bosses decide what the next job fuck up is. Should they go and hide from public gaze until the next stage is due to commence ?

corrected for accuracy

20 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

I'm shocked really.  Surely there should have been at least another ten standing around watching?  Standards are slipping.

The second crew assigned to fix the mess the first crew made of the job had probably gone for a spot of lunch. 

20 hours ago, Roger Mexico said:

I'm shocked really.  Surely there should have been at least another ten standing around watching?  Standards are slipping.

The second crew assigned to fix the mess the first crew made of the job had probably gone for a spot of lunch. 

Reminds me of an old joke.   Two guys flying over the Island in a plane one looks out of the window as they are flying over the mountain road and says to the other are those highway board men down there the reply was if they are not moving they are if they are they are sheep.  

2 hours ago, hissingsid said:

they are if they are they are

Why are pirates fantastic?

Because they arrrrr!