Tynwald Day 2019

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

The time will come when someone in Gov with a pair will say enough is enough and level the playing field. He knows what he has or hasn’t done, but so do the Gov. and the whole CS.

As I said. At least have the conviction to post what you claim you know so others can read it if that’s what you genuinely believe to be true. I assume from that post that you are yet to grow a pair yourself then despite posting unsubstantiated claims you won’t back up though a superficially ‘anonymous’ account? 

Edited by Southfork
  • Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He paid good money to get a halo

Love him or loathe him (and I try not to lean too far in either direction) he is doing what a Government opposition should be doing. Holding the Government to account. The Government itself has n

Wonder how he would welcome 80000 taxpayers pissed off at them wasting our hard earned cash !!!

Posted Images

Strange that the most vociferous poster denying the wrongs of TC should be called ‘ Southfork”. That was the ranch In “Dallas” the main character being JR. I don’t need to draw attention to the similarities to Cowin.

• Confused 1
1 minute ago, dilligaf said:

Strange that the most vociferous poster denying the wrongs of TC should be called ‘ Southfork”. That was the ranch In “Dallas” the main character being JR. I don’t need to draw attention to the similarities to Cowin.

You’ve lost me there so can I just ask you a question? Can you actually post facts to back up some of the suggestions you have made above as you have claimed that what you have said are facts (so you should easily be able to post them). Thanks. 

11 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

No I can’t.

Then you are just a poster of unsubstantiated rumour and baseless gossip. I ask you again have the conviction to post what you claim you know so others can read it if that’s what you genuinely believe to be true? 

Edited by Southfork
3 minutes ago, Southfork said:

You’ve lost me there so can I just ask you a question? Can you actually post facts to back up some of the suggestions you have made above as you have claimed that what you have said are facts (so you should easily be able to post them). Thanks. 

Yes I could, but no, I can’t. Get an adult to explain the difference.

6 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Yes I could, but no, I can’t. Get an adult to explain the difference.

If you can’t then it suggests that you think an element of what you have said is untrue. If you truly believe in all you have inferred about Trevor Cowin above then you really you should just post it. Rather than coming across like a big girl who hasn’t got the guts to stand behind the baseless posts they’ve made suggesting things that they categorically refuse to back up like a real person. 

Edited by Southfork
1 minute ago, Southfork said:

If you can’t then it suggests that you think an element of what you have said is untrue. If you truly believe in all you have inferred about Trevor Cowin above then you really you should just post it. Rather than coming across like a big girl who hasn’t got the guts to stand behind the baseless posts they’ve made suggesting things they can’t back up. 

Good night JR

4 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

Good night JR

So you won’t back up or add additional context to anything you have inferred about Trevor Cowin above? 

Edited by Southfork
7 minutes ago, Southfork said:

So you won’t back up or add additional context to anything you have inferred about Trevor Cowin above? 

No I won’t. There must be hundreds if not thousands out there who know what Cowin was like. He must be pissing  himself laughing at the excuses people are making for him. If nobody speaks up, his intimidation worked.  Get a grip 

14 minutes ago, dilligaf said:

No I won’t. There must be hundreds if not thousands out there who know what Cowin was like. He must be pissing  himself laughing at the excuses people are making for him. If nobody speaks up, his intimidation worked.  Get a grip 

I wonder then why the nobody's speaking up!

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, finlo said:

I wonder then why the nobody's speaking up!

Including Dilligaf who has been asked several times now to put clear facts behind many anonymous and vague assertions made about Trevor Cowin on this forum. 

19 hours ago, dilligaf said:

Intimidation

Bollocks , theres loads of people out there that would put him out to dry if they had anything on him . He wasnt popular for sure for obvious reasons but for sure anything would have come out before now,  The only biggy I knew about was the alleged Gubay assault and that didnt go anywhere despite Gubay's  money and lawyers  

Edited by Numbnuts
2 minutes ago, Numbnuts said:

Bollocks , theres loads of people out there that would put him out to dry if they had anything on him . He wasnt popular for sure for obvious reasons but for sure anything would have come out before now,  The only biggy I knew about was the alleged Gubay assault and that didnt go anywhere despite Gubay's  money and lawyers  

Best thing TC did.:)

• Like 1