Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics please. We will try and merge the locked topics as relevant. Topics are UK, IoM, TT & Sports and Tips & Questions about isolation and home working ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
emesde

Cyclists on Prom walkway

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, buzz said:

Part of the reason that cyclists seem to cause more of a hold up these days is the new rule for passing them . You see it all the time, people are so shit scared of getting too close they sit behind for ages, and when they do finally pass they nearly scrape the kerb at the other side of the road. 

Better that than the bellend this morning overtaking a cyclist on a blind bend just after Fairy Bridge to be fair.  People take unbelievable risks to save themselves 5, 10 maybe at worst 30 seconds.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil Down said:

The cyclists are a fucking menace on the prom walkway.  There is no need for them to be on there.

Is what you said, last ten words suggest you do want them banned...

Not everyone on a bicycle is a cyclist you nugget :-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:P

If they're not wearing Lycra, they're not a cyclist!!!

 

Few seem to have picked up on the 'abuse' this cyclist has given out, according to the OP. Generally, this kind of behaviour would indicate a feeling of guilt, guilt in that He? realised he was out of order in his speed or concern for other walkway users?

Psycho analysis over.

Edited by Kopek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Merkin said:

Not everyone on a bicycle is a cyclist you nugget :-)

Back pedal as much as you like...:flowers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The MAMIL (Middle Aged Men In Lycra) are the worst, they have got so much twats attitude, no wonder anyone likes the arrogant tits riding 3 abreast. For the likes of the cycling associations etc that's the age group they need to engage in with their safety education etc, most kids are doing a great job but these MAMIL are total twats. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Last Ten said:

The MAMIL (Middle Aged Men In Lycra) are the worst, they have got so much twats attitude, no wonder anyone likes the arrogant tits riding 3 abreast. For the likes of the cycling associations etc that's the age group they need to engage in with their safety education etc, most kids are doing a great job but these MAMIL are total twats. 

Thank fuck I’m not middle aged then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, On The Bus said:

Not middle aged. Just a twat.

Would that be an old twat?

Edited by finlo
Auto correct victim

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, On The Bus said:

Not middle aged. Just a twat.

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, finlo said:

Would that be an old that?

No, just a twat...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, On The Bus said:

How does one measure the age of a sock puppet?

My guess is that your timeline will tell you that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Neil Down said:

My guess is that your timeline will tell you that...

No. Do we judge your age by when you first posted or when you first registeter the Neil D account? Or do we also give you credit for the age of your other personas? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, On The Bus said:

No. Do we judge your age by when you first posted or when you first registeter the Neil D account? Or do we also give you credit for the age of your other personas? 

No, what you do is put the laptop away and go on your way to school. Try and learn something today. Preferably spelling... :whistling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Neil Down said:

No, what you do is put the laptop away and go on your way to school. Try and learn something today. Preferably spelling... :whistling:

Sorry, I have to work today. Good luck getting someone to keep you company at school though! You must be looking forward to the summer holidays - or do your parents send you for extra classes? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...