Britain’s Best Little Prison

1 hour ago, chancer said:

What a bunch of Manx Crabby bastards a lot of people on here are. 

'Manx Crab' is a phrase used when someone is trying to 'get on' or big themselves up or whatever. And the others drag then down.

No one is being dragged down here.

The Prison Governor and Malarkey, and I am sure the Chief Minister too, and others, have dragged themselves down and they are dragging the whole of the Island with them. And if you refer to 'Thug Life' then I need say no more.

Think of a new phrase to express yourself @chancer Manx Crab is a precious and often appropriate one, but you have grossly misused and misrepresented it here.

Edited by gettafa
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Prison certainly works for this guy doesn't it. Chronic recidivism is learnt behaviour for him and prison is almost a reward like giving a monkey a banana. Every time he loses he probably thinks he's

You have a pretty high opinion of yourself for an idiot.  No employer is going to give him any sort of chance for no other reason than he’s a complete dickhead. 

Posted Images

On 8/3/2019 at 8:48 PM, gettafa said:

There is a further point here. By writing to people is an admission that there could be concerns.

How does Uncle Bob know who is affected? Who does he write to? The victim? How many victims were there? Their families too? Their friends? Witnesses? What about the crim's family and friends? What about the police and other agencies involved? What about...what about...what about....etc.

No one has replied to this, so I'll just say that I think there is already an official 'victim list' relating to at least the more serious criminals, the people on which are informed when the prisoner is about to be released.  Presumably they can also be used to contact the same people when there are other situation that they might like to be warned about.

3 hours ago, chancer said:

Would you prefer the word ‘wankers’?

Call it what you will, but there are far, far more people unhappy with this TV show than are.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
47 minutes ago, gettafa said:

Call it what you will, but there are far, far more people unhappy with this TV show than are.

Not really - Reality TV is exactly that - it shows us that the reality is the IOM Prison is full of small time wannabe crooks whom are arseholes and the uniform wearing "Job Fascists" are arseholes, in a documentary commissioned by Govt arseholes who are now surprised they are being called arseholes by arseholes.... Arseholes

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, gettafa said:

'Manx Crab' is a phrase used when someone is trying to 'get on' or big themselves up or whatever. And the others drag then down.

No one is being dragged down here.

The Prison Governor and Malarkey, and I am sure the Chief Minister too, and others, have dragged themselves down and they are dragging the whole of the Island with them. And if you refer to 'Thug Life' then I need say no more.

Think of a new phrase to express yourself @chancer Manx Crab is a precious and often appropriate one, but you have grossly misused and misrepresented it here.

No, you have grossly misunderstood, the 'Crab' isn’t the person trying to better themselves, it is the small minded fuckwits who just want to pull them down - not to keep them grounded, but out of jealously or spite.     https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crab_mentality

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Rubbish it is showing a prison that is recognizing that imprisonment is the punishment and treating people like dirt does not improve any situation it just makes it worse.   I have heard a lot of people commending the show so it obviously depends on whom you speak to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, hissingsid said:

Rubbish it is showing a prison that is recognizing that imprisonment is the punishment and treating people like dirt does not improve any situation it just makes it worse.   I have heard a lot of people commending the show so it obviously depends on whom you speak to.

Obviously not the multiple victims of these jovial TV stars.

• Like 2