Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Manx Bean

Britain’s Best Little Prison

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

I don’t hate woman at all just bossy ones.

so all women then , make your fucking mind up.

• Haha 6

13 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I hate and despise witch hunts and for the people who instigate them they are scum pie scum.

Did you not know? This is the new normal, in these enlightened times, to be dictated to by the likes on IOMNP Facebookers and sadly some on here. Some looking to pick a fight, looking to point score and enforce their political correctness views on whoever they can. Sometimes people are too stupid enough to start making enemies. 

Unfortunately the views of people who have worked within the Government, will eventually be discovered. Perhaps it will take some serious digging through Facebook and Twitter etc. There will come a time where people will have to electronic recordimg equipment concealed on them to record everyday conversation, in the hope of catching or collating incriminating evidence.

Wasn't he eating his own shit last time he was in the papers?

3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Wasn't he eating his own shit last time he was in the papers?

I think so. Maybe that’s how he got through lockdown? 

The descriptive words “oxygen thief” were made for this scrote

• Like 2

Prison certainly works for this guy doesn't it. Chronic recidivism is learnt behaviour for him and prison is almost a reward like giving a monkey a banana. Every time he loses he probably thinks he's winning. Warm bed, three meals a day, companionship, routine, entertainment, banter; everything a scrote could want. He's just bouncing in and out of the system like a pinball and costing millions to the taxpayer. He's a one man job creation programme for policemen, prison officers, probation, social services, advocates etc. When are we going to get serious about toerags like this ? Characters like him make a conspicuous mockery of the whole judicial system for all to see.

• Like 10

20 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Prison certainly works for this guy doesn't it. Chronic recidivism is learnt behaviour for him and prison is almost a reward like giving a monkey a banana. Every time he loses he probably thinks he's winning. Warm bed, three meals a day, companionship, routine, entertainment, banter; everything a scrote could want. He's just bouncing in and out of the system like a pinball and costing millions to the taxpayer. He's a one man job creation programme for policemen, prison officers, probation, social services, advocates etc. When are we going to get serious about toerags like this ? Characters like him make a conspicuous mockery of the whole judicial system for all to see.

Yes, but he was a bit of a wag though. 

21 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

There's a lot to be said for chains, a big rock and a small hammer!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

In the US this guy would be banged up for 40 years by now. 

And 200 years ago here they'd keep him roped to a stake. I dunno if any of you have met him, his problem is that he's genuinely really thick, like getting into the old medical psychology description of moron. He's not a master criminal.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

To be fair, there's lots of thick people (I dunno, I've been accused of being on the spectrum myself) but knowing right from wrong is not beyond his capabilities. He did study the law books etc to represent himself.

Being a bit of a thick cunt is never an excuse.

Edited by gettafa
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

And 200 years ago here they'd keep him roped to a stake. I dunno if any of you have met him, his problem is that he's genuinely really thick, like getting into the old medical psychology description of moron. He's not a master criminal.

Clearly he isn't otherwise he wouldn't constantly be in trouble.

But how do you solve it?

I don't know how to solve it. Putting someone in jail for 40 years for being an idiotic thug isn't likely to be it. Its an especially strange thing for you to say seeing as you think 3 years is fine for that thieving cop.