Jump to content
Coronavirus topics renamed and some locked. No new topics. ×
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Manx Bean

Britain’s Best Little Prison

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, hissingsid said:

I don’t hate woman at all just bossy ones.

so all women then , make your fucking mind up.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, hissingsid said:

I hate and despise witch hunts and for the people who instigate them they are scum pie scum.

Did you not know? This is the new normal, in these enlightened times, to be dictated to by the likes on IOMNP Facebookers and sadly some on here. Some looking to pick a fight, looking to point score and enforce their political correctness views on whoever they can. Sometimes people are too stupid enough to start making enemies. 
 

Unfortunately the views of people who have worked within the Government, will eventually be discovered. Perhaps it will take some serious digging through Facebook and Twitter etc. There will come a time where people will have to electronic recordimg equipment concealed on them to record everyday conversation, in the hope of catching or collating incriminating evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't he eating his own shit last time he was in the papers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

Wasn't he eating his own shit last time he was in the papers?

I think so. Maybe that’s how he got through lockdown? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The descriptive words “oxygen thief” were made for this scrote

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Prison certainly works for this guy doesn't it. Chronic recidivism is learnt behaviour for him and prison is almost a reward like giving a monkey a banana. Every time he loses he probably thinks he's winning. Warm bed, three meals a day, companionship, routine, entertainment, banter; everything a scrote could want. He's just bouncing in and out of the system like a pinball and costing millions to the taxpayer. He's a one man job creation programme for policemen, prison officers, probation, social services, advocates etc. When are we going to get serious about toerags like this ? Characters like him make a conspicuous mockery of the whole judicial system for all to see.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Prison certainly works for this guy doesn't it. Chronic recidivism is learnt behaviour for him and prison is almost a reward like giving a monkey a banana. Every time he loses he probably thinks he's winning. Warm bed, three meals a day, companionship, routine, entertainment, banter; everything a scrote could want. He's just bouncing in and out of the system like a pinball and costing millions to the taxpayer. He's a one man job creation programme for policemen, prison officers, probation, social services, advocates etc. When are we going to get serious about toerags like this ? Characters like him make a conspicuous mockery of the whole judicial system for all to see.

Yes, but he was a bit of a wag though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Shake me up Judy said:

Prison certainly works for this guy doesn't it. Chronic recidivism is learnt behaviour for him and prison is almost a reward like giving a monkey a banana. Every time he loses he probably thinks he's winning. Warm bed, three meals a day, companionship, routine, entertainment, banter; everything a scrote could want. He's just bouncing in and out of the system like a pinball and costing millions to the taxpayer. He's a one man job creation programme for policemen, prison officers, probation, social services, advocates etc. When are we going to get serious about toerags like this ? Characters like him make a conspicuous mockery of the whole judicial system for all to see.

There's a lot to be said for chains, a big rock and a small hammer!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, The Dog's Dangly Bits said:

In the US this guy would be banged up for 40 years by now. 

And 200 years ago here they'd keep him roped to a stake. I dunno if any of you have met him, his problem is that he's genuinely really thick, like getting into the old medical psychology description of moron. He's not a master criminal.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

To be fair, there's lots of thick people (I dunno, I've been accused of being on the spectrum myself) but knowing right from wrong is not beyond his capabilities. He did study the law books etc to represent himself.

Being a bit of a thick cunt is never an excuse.

 

Edited by gettafa
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TheTeapot said:

And 200 years ago here they'd keep him roped to a stake. I dunno if any of you have met him, his problem is that he's genuinely really thick, like getting into the old medical psychology description of moron. He's not a master criminal.

Clearly he isn't otherwise he wouldn't constantly be in trouble.

But how do you solve it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how to solve it. Putting someone in jail for 40 years for being an idiotic thug isn't likely to be it. Its an especially strange thing for you to say seeing as you think 3 years is fine for that thieving cop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...