Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
hissingsid

Man steals meat

19 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Does anybody want to estimate the actual scale of the drugs problem on the Island..?

Hard to estimate but I was shocked to find how many people seem to be dependent on heroin and how many people seem capable of supplying it. I think we need to be cutting the hands off some of the evil scum! There seems to be a state of paralysis within government and the police with regard to dealing with it, probably because those charged with doing so are not able to think on the same level as users and dealers? 

22 hours ago, Non-Believer said:

Does anybody want to estimate the actual scale of the drugs problem on the Island..?

Very considerable I’d say. Next time you’re in Douglas have a trawl around the drives (Mona and Empress),  and Broadway, Stanley Terrace, Woodville Terrace, the Rose Gardens etc. it’s like George C Romero’s night of the living dead around there most afternoons. That’s the low end. There’s also the places where the coked up assholes hang out which are equally easy to find. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

Hard to estimate but I was shocked to find how many people seem to be dependent on heroin and how many people seem capable of supplying it. I think we need to be cutting the hands off some of the evil scum! There seems to be a state of paralysis within government and the police with regard to dealing with it, probably because those charged with doing so are not able to think on the same level as users and dealers? 

The police don’t want to eradicate it. To do so would get rid of an easy way for them to manipulate their arrest/conviction figures

The biggest problem with drugs on this Island are fucking acquiring some. I don't want a twenty bag of some generic stinking weed, i want an ounce of some decent hash please.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2