• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

" Manx.Net is shit" !!! but is it? I send and receive e-mails, add the odd attachment, am I missing out on some fantastic 'other' use that will make my life so much better?  

The idea should not be to have to give up and simply move away from manx.net. Serious pressure needs placing on MT. Hundreds of businesses, some govt depts and many many more individual users all

It's the Isle of Man, we love old shit.

3 hours ago, hagar the horrible said:

I read that IOM post are going to stop Saturday mail deliveries, I didn't know thet Manx telecom were doing the same with their manx.net Email delivery service:angry:

Have you got a source for that Hagar? It sounds a bit unlikely.

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Have you got a source for that Hagar? It sounds a bit unlikely.

Yes IoM Post are going to stop Saturday letter mail deliveries, but not parcels. Most letter post is business anyway.

" Manx.Net is shit" !!!

but is it? I send and receive e-mails, add the odd attachment, am I missing out on some fantastic 'other' use that will make my life so much better?

• Like 5
3 hours ago, John Wright said:

Yes IoM Post are going to stop Saturday letter mail deliveries, but not parcels. Most letter post is business anyway.

The original post suggested that manx.net were shutting down their email service at weekends? I just thought that it sounds unlikely.

22 minutes ago, Kopek said:

" Manx.Net is shit" !!!

but is it? I send and receive e-mails, add the odd attachment, am I missing out on some fantastic 'other' use that will make my life so much better?

It's just woefully unreliable and has been from the start. 

23 minutes ago, Max Power said:

The original post suggested that manx.net were shutting down their email service at weekends? I just thought that it sounds unlikely.

I took it as being tongue in cheek. My humour bypass must have failed. Yours is still intact.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2