Jump to content
Manx Forums, Live Chat, Blogs & Classifieds for the Isle of Man
Sign in to follow this  
2112

End to End

Recommended Posts

Very sad indeed. Awful when something as tragic as this occurs in what should have been a fairly innocuous event. I remember twenty plus years ago being on a VMCC run in the UK coming across a fellow rider who had collapsed after dismounting his bike to open a gate. Despite mine and my wife's best efforts with CPR he was gone. You just never know.

Edited by The Duck of Atholl
grammatical error

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very sad, thoughts with the poor gentleman's family. One small consolation is that his tragic accident, not being accompanied by two weeks of sporadic road closures, won't be the subject of several pages of tasteless faux outrage from the usual protagonist(s) on here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Chris C said:

Very sad, thoughts with the poor gentleman's family. One small consolation is that his tragic accident, not being accompanied by two weeks of sporadic road closures, won't be the subject of several pages of tasteless faux outrage from the usual protagonist(s) on here.

Was it tax payer funded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Chris C said:

Very sad, thoughts with the poor gentleman's family. One small consolation is that his tragic accident, not being accompanied by two weeks of sporadic road closures, won't be the subject of several pages of tasteless faux outrage from the usual protagonist(s) on here.

Why don't you just fuck off and delete your account? You're an absolute piece of dog shit for trying to use the death of this person to score a few forum points. 

Edited by foxdaleliberationfront
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Was it tax payer funded?

I'm sure they get some funding yes.

25 minutes ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

Why don't you just fuck off and delete your account? You're an absolute piece of dog shit for trying to use the death of this person to score a few forum points. 

You are funny Foxy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trench12 said:

there are/were road closures

But nowhere near the number or disruption of the TT/MGP ones. 

You've got to have at least two weeks of road clousures before the life of a competitor is of any concern, apparently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

Why don't you just fuck off and delete your account? You're an absolute piece of dog shit for trying to use the death of this person to score a few forum points. 

Who's scoring points? Just pointing out another glaring hypocrisy in your frothy mouthed rhetoric.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chris C said:

Who's scoring points? Just pointing out another glaring hypocrisy in your frothy mouthed rhetoric.

Listen. The family asked for people to respect their privacy. What do you find so hard about that? Or are you just out to act like the trolling cunt you usually are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Max Power said:

I'm sure they get some funding yes.

You are funny Foxy!

Source

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like the fact that Max thinks this death legitimises the fact 260 people have been killed on the mountain course

Remarkable  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, foxdaleliberationfront said:

Listen. The family asked for people to respect their privacy. What do you find so hard about that? Or are you just out to act like the trolling cunt you usually are?

When has respect for anyone ever been of concern to you? You don't want to discuss it because it doesn't fit with your agenda. Simples.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Gizo said:

Like the fact that Max thinks this death legitimises the fact 260 people have been killed on the mountain course

Remarkable  

 

Nobody has mentioned legitimising anything - just pointed out a yet another glaring hypocrisy in the bollocks you spout on here, which is why you're acting like a cornered rat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...