Beach Buddies Go Political

foxdaleliberationfront

I have not read the posts but something is seriously wrong with that alleged charity when I see young people in a Beach Buddies pick up relaxing around the Island during the day.Bill himself is only interested in those Northern beaches at low tide when he can do his Rommel impression.Many of the smaller beaches are full of rubbish but not fashionable to clean.Seems like it has all gone to his head.

28 minutes ago, SJR said:

I have not read the posts but something is seriously wrong with that alleged charity when I see young people in a Beach Buddies pick up relaxing around the Island during the day.Bill himself is only interested in those Northern beaches at low tide when he can do his Rommel impression.Many of the smaller beaches are full of rubbish but not fashionable to clean.Seems like it has all gone to his head.

You don’t half talk some shite. Quite a few southern beaches have been cleaned and Bill has been there helping

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/23/2019 at 4:08 PM, LightBulb said:

Dosen`t he now get paid £100,000 by the sponsor "FIM Capital" ?

I have seen the beach buddies pick up trucks around the Island..What are they doing as they are mostly empty and just using up diesel..I know more about the Island beaches than Bill Dale will ever know.They have picked up the low lying stuff but cannot be arsed to go into the coves where the real pollution is..

• Like 1

He is (and always has been) an arrogant, self important little man, Beach Buddies will be fulfilling his life needs with a fancy car and endless trips away (which he probably couldn't afford on his own). Good for charity and three cheers for Bill. My family have taken loads of litter away from beauty spots but I don't need a big car or endless trips away (or an OBE lol).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, thebees said:

He is (and always has been) an arrogant, self important little man, Beach Buddies will be fulfilling his life needs with a fancy car and endless trips away (which he probably couldn't afford on his own). Good for charity and three cheers for Bill. My family have taken loads of litter away from beauty spots but I don't need a big car or endless trips away (or an OBE lol).

Sorry I read your posts, aren't you always going on endless trips away to see bands and stupid middle class festivals, then post about it in some ridiculous self important way and to lug round your stupid big family don't you have a stupid big car,? You are no way near as cool as you think you are.

Pmsl - I have a tiny car, haven’t been away to see a band in years, bahaha middle class festivals, where? You’re funny ...& clueless. I don’t think I’m cool you tit, far from it. 2 (dependent) kids is hardly a big family (& none of us are fat), I haven’t got a dog and the cat wouldn’t thank us for a trip out in the car. But thanks for the laugh. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, SJR said:

They have picked up the low lying stuff but cannot be arsed to go into the coves where the real pollution is..

I know exactly what you are saying about the coves, but only a small portion of the beaches have easy access and parking.  The coves are hidden or not easily accessed and therefore any rubbish is only seen by a small percentage of people.

Unless you have a boat, it would be an absolute nightmare to shift any of the rubbish from many of them.  Try walking 15mins on the Rad ny Foillan with one single giant bag of rubbish!

Although I know that kayaking outfit at Port Soderick did do something similar a few months ago, clearing some of the coves below Marine Drive. 

It's not that they can't be arsed, it's just that its a logistical nightmare.  It would be good to see more of a trans group effort with local kayak/boat operators and Beach Buddies to try and tackle some of these areas. 

4 hours ago, The Phantom said:

I know exactly what you are saying about the coves, but only a small portion of the beaches have easy access and parking.  The coves are hidden or not easily accessed and therefore any rubbish is only seen by a small percentage of people.

Unless you have a boat, it would be an absolute nightmare to shift any of the rubbish from many of them.  Try walking 15mins on the Rad ny Foillan with one single giant bag of rubbish!

Although I know that kayaking outfit at Port Soderick did do something similar a few months ago, clearing some of the coves below Marine Drive. 

It's not that they can't be arsed, it's just that its a logistical nightmare.  It would be good to see more of a trans group effort with local kayak/boat operators and Beach Buddies to try and tackle some of these areas. 

Are you having a pop at me because I have been on every single beach on this Island unlike Bill and his well paid charges that drive around in an empty pick ups..